GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Actual pay stubs? What is this 2011?

My company uses Workday. Actually pretty cool since it's very convenient and I always have the information available with just a few quick taps.
we actually get checks we have to cash and deposit here too, no direct deposit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Should be getting my registration paperwork from Carvana tomorrow. First have to go to the police station, get a VIN check done. Then the DMV, do the actual registration. Then to my inspection guy within 5 days who will overlook the tint for $200.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

blink-182.gif

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Same here. Been direct deposit for 15 years, then changed jobs and bow back to the stone age.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My two friends are putting their dog down tomorrow, she's very old and recently started having seizures and now can't really walk. Very sad, I've watched their dog a few times while they were out of town and she's the sweetest girl. I'm going to bring her a cheeseburger later tonight. PayPal $3 to watch me prob cry later

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I'm going to the Optometrist today.

Can't wait for the eye pressure machine, f'ing hate that thing. I always feel like the tech gets off on surprising the fuck out of you no matter how much you try to brace for it.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Pretty sad start to the week here. Euthanasia and actual paper checks, dark times.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
All our bills, medical “statement of wasted paper” pay stuff et.al. get tossed into a box marked with the appropriate year. What that box is 2yrs old anything in it is shredded. Everything is online and if we need it for what ever reason, we can go pull it out of digital archive. I’ve never had to go looking for any of it.

Car part/service receipts get dropped in the bottom drawer of my tool box.

Taxes are kept in their own box, no shred.

I’m confused how a grown ass man can shed tears over someone else’s dog. But I’m an asshole, so I likely will never understand.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Amen. I have a single accordion binder. Has some tax documents/returns in it. Our birth certs/SSN cards. Mortgage paperwork. And dogs medical records. That's about it.
I'd recommend you pick up a document safe. Not because of theft concerns, just for fire/water damage protection. They're not much money and getting new birth certificates and SSN cards sucks, especially if you just had a fire or flood and have 100 other things to worry about. Also, get a will and put it in there.

#adulting