GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Waiting at firestone for my tiguan to get an oil change

Commercial break on the tv here, 3 commercials in a row using the slogan 'tis the season'. The corniness of ads makes me sick its so uninspired. What happened to the gold ole days with the quiznos subs commercials

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Fuckin' can post in the thread but leaves the same thread title since Tuesday smh

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Waiting at firestone for my tiguan to ge tthe oil change

Commercial break on the tv here, 3 commercials in a row using the slogan 'tis the season'. The corniness of ads makes me sick its so uninspired. What happened to the golld ole dags with the quiznos subs commercials

THEN CHANGE THE FUCKIN' THREAD TITLE WHILE YOU'RE WAITING YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AN EXCUSE

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's Christmas time and you're making baby jesus cry

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
He might have to have firestone do it for him.

I can only assume he (hopefully) expenses the oil change since it's a company vehicle. Which still begs the question why doesn't he do it himself for like $40, and expense his company $110 for it....

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I can only assume he (hopefully) expenses the oil change since it's a company vehicle. Which still begs the question why doesn't he do it himself for like $40, and expense his company $110 for it....
Fleet car, maintenance has to be performed by a shop and is paid for directly by the shop

riceburner

Autocross Champion
My wife asked me to out in the mf doom christmas mix this morning. Im so proud of her

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion