GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I believe a 65" is also the largest you can put into a GTI. Maybe it's 55". I can't remember.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I do know that you can put a TV on the roof with a surfboard rack.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
65" will fit out of the box but not in. Was very scary driving with the TV out if the box.
lol, I drove home with a 55" in the back of my mk6. That was one of the most uncomfortable drives ever. I'm 6'3" and had to drive home with the seat way too far forward.

I've seen some people fit a 65" though, just depends on the box.
1703618341914.png

1703618360752.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I love squeezing things into my gti

JC_451

Autocross Champion
My GTI holds me and a covid infection easily!

One time, I brought home a 55 inch TV in the GTI, no problem. Hauling it in the box was easy peasy.

Then I discovered it's really difficult to pick up a 55 inch TV by yourself when you can't grip any part of the screen.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Man. i bit the back of tongue on like thursday last week and it pretty much ruined my weekend. I could hardly talk or eat yesterday. Its right where the ridges of my back teeth go with every movement my mouth or tongue makes (lingo?)

If i had a wish, it would be to never bite my cheek or tongue again cause i swear i do it about once a month or so and it always takes upwards of a week to finally heal.

What a stupid, innoccuous mistake with such life depriving ramifications.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Check this MR2 Spyder built on a Audi TT chassis powered by VR6 Turbo

1703686371439.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: Biggest Thing You Ever Crammed In The Rear Of Your ...Hatch?​

Two of these perfectly fit
1703687198584.png

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I found a couple of cool VR6-swapped MR2 build threads but the flares on that thing just kill it for me.

Also, an unexpected database error has occurred.