GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Dumb article written by a dumb person trying to make a cayman out to be straight line fast.

Boo this man
couldn't agree more.

context, context, context!

I hear Bill Gates is pretty lousy in bed compared to me, but that doesn't mean much

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Feeling rhymey today.

CSB3: Corprin Sells Corporate Minivan To Buy More Big Minivan With Sliding Door Pins for Dork Kids. If A Corpse Sins, Does The Lord Win?​

riceburner

Autocross Champion

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Feeling rhymey today.

CSB3: Corprin Sells Corporate Minivan To Buy More Big Minivan With Sliding Door Pins for Dork Kids. If A Corpse Sins, Does The Lord Win?​

this is definitely white rapper coded

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I ordered tools and vinyl wrap from amazon, we're gonna see how the vivid forged carbon looks. ALSO y'all know those dumb clips that look like an xmas tree, that are a pain to pop out because you gotta squeeze like twelve sides at once to make them pass back through their hole? I'm mad I never thought of it, but if you use a small socket/wrench you can squeeze all the sides at once. My mind was fucking blown lol way easier than fighting with pliers
probably like fake vinyl carbon.

boo this man! boo!

...but seriously....what are planning on doing with it?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
probably like fake vinyl carbon.

boo this man! boo!

...but seriously....what are planning on doing with it?
Well for less than $10, it's worth looking at. I'm gonna wrap my AP faceplate, and depending on how it looks I might do the parking brake handle. I don't really have any other plans for it, because there isn't a ton of forged carbon on the car. At one point I considered bringing the forged carbon look to the exterior with mirror caps and a wrap on the roof, BUT ultimately I think that'd be overkill.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Well for less than $10, it's not worth looking at. I'm gonna wrap my AP faceplate, and depending on how it looks I might do the parking brake handle. I don't really have any other plans for it, because there isn't a ton of forged carbon on the car. At one point I considered bringing the forged carbon look to the exterior with mirror caps and a wrap on the roof, BUT ultimately I think that'd be overkill.
:whistle:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Well for less than $10, it's worth looking at. I'm gonna wrap my AP faceplate, and depending on how it looks I might do the parking brake handle. I don't really have any other plans for it, because there isn't a ton of forged carbon on the car. At one point I considered bringing the forged carbon look to the exterior with mirror caps and a wrap on the roof, BUT ultimately I think that'd be overkill.

https://premiumdeutschcarbon.com/product/mk7-7-5-premium-forged-carbon-vented-hood-level-2/

or, on a budget,

https://rexsupersport.com/carbon-pa...lf-mk7-mk7-5-bonnet-hood-aspec-forged-carbon/

riceburner

Autocross Champion
wheres mk5 fordge carbern

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
mighty-car-mods-mcm.gif