GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Got my first patdown at the airport today, oh scissor me timbers

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
as a bearded scruffy person I've been picked out of line often.

CSB: driving to Canada in my 3 month old Integra....pulled out of line and they removed most of the interior panels in their search. Nothing to find.....they then said "OK, you can go" but left it to me to re-assemble the car.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion

CSB: driving to Canada in my 3 month old Integra....pulled out of line and they removed most of the interior panels in their search. Nothing to find.....they then said "OK, you can go" but left it to me to re-assemble the car.
Can you sue the nation of Canada if they broke a clip? :unsure:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Ftp

riceburner

Autocross Champion
That sucks. Some cars do get destroyed during searches and it seems like the owners are SOL

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
That sucks. Some cars do get destroyed during searches and it seems like the owners are SOL

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nonono those are fake (but real)

The factory mk7 brakes are brembos. Sure not super fancy double piston brembos.
I'd trust my life to the stock brakes over knockoffs any day, but I don't think mk7 R and GTI PP brakes are Brembo. They are OEM, but likely made by VW or an OE supplier.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well, the Happy part of the new year didn't last long... my aunt died this morning. Her and my uncle was battling RSV. My uncle is still in the hospital and not doing well. I know it's not a popular thing on here, but could use all the prayers yall can give. Dad is taking it really hard.
Sending good vibes his way.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Lol, I'm a brown dude, have been randomly selected every time I travel internationally. Told my fiancee this, she didn't believe me, made the full shocked Pikachu face when I got snagged out of line at the gate for a bag check.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
^ people who don't believe in profiling are white.

#oldwhiteguy who still manages to get picked. At least with PoPo I always get just warnings and my pull overs are 99% for cause

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I have only flown 2 times and both times I probably looked so scared I'm surprised they didn't suspect me of hiding something.

#hateflying

GolNat

Autocross Champion
My second time flying I went to my dr and got a few xanax. Helped a lot. I never see my dr and all of a sudden I'm in the office asking for drugs. She gave me like 6 or 8 which is all I needed.