GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Damn it's dangerous af out right now, black ice everywhere. I almost ate it on my driveway 😮
Drive carefully. I'm glad you're not on AS tires. AS shoes though.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Had to throw $2800 into my wife's RAV4 today, so that's fun. 2010 with 103k miles, AC went bad and had a few other issues on top of it.

People get so wet over "Toyota reliability" but really that just means their boring engines and transmissions will run a long time. Plenty of other stuff has gone wrong on this car.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Damn it's dangerous af out right now, black ice everywhere. I almost ate it on my driveway 😮
Same bro! Had to salt a path in my driveway just to get to my truck then again to get back in the house when i decided it was too dangerous to go to the office lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Yeah chicago pizza is not greasy. Shitty pizza is greasy all over the country

clownish

just clowning around
Had to throw $2800 into my wife's RAV4 today, so that's fun. 2010 with 103k miles, AC went bad and had a few other issues on top of it.

People get so wet over "Toyota reliability" but really that just means their boring engines and transmissions will run a long time. Plenty of other stuff has gone wrong on this car.

I am reluctantly throwing $300 in parts and probably the same in labor into my wife's POS ford focus because she has never once washed it before we got married and it just has cancer spreading across every body panel and anything metallic on the underside. Which is missing all undershields. This after already changing every fluid known to man because they were all low and/or black and sludge-like. i cannot wait to blow up this american POS hatchback and get it back into a car that doesnt rattle shake and pop. its only a 2012, one year older than my dub and its absolutely awful.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
My GTI is at 82k and this RAV4 is at 103k. Lately the high mileage stuff has just been piling up. I wish we could get into something newer but car prices and interest rates are still ridiculous -- for new and used.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Damn that sucks. Not typical of a Toyota.

Roll them windows down when it gets hot

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Damn that sucks. Not typical of a Toyota.

Roll them windows down when it gets hot
Yeah thankfully it's winter so the only side effect is lots of humidity inside when the AC isn't working. But gotta get it fixed before Florida Summer.

This car also needed a completely new suspension and sway bar end links at like 80k miles. Shit was sagging and leaking.

It has a loud clunk and rattle coming from the rear too. But I'm going to try to troubleshoot that myself first.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
My GTI is at 82k and this RAV4 is at 103k. Lately the high mileage stuff has just been piling up. I wish we could get into something newer but car prices and interest rates are still ridiculous -- for new and used.

100k is that time where suspension stuff and other things start wearing out. But if she likes it and it’s last another 100k it will still save you over a newer car maybe.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Tire rack pickup day.

Just boring all seasons for the GF’s Edge.
IMG_1763.jpeg

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I am reluctantly throwing $300 in parts and probably the same in labor into my wife's POS ford focus because she has never once washed it before we got married and it just has cancer spreading across every body panel and anything metallic on the underside. Which is missing all undershields. This after already changing every fluid known to man because they were all low and/or black and sludge-like. i cannot wait to blow up this american POS hatchback and get it back into a car that doesnt rattle shake and pop. its only a 2012, one year older than my dub and its absolutely awful.
cant be that bad if it's been abused that much and is still ticking lol