GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Ever tried honey with onion remedy?
What about replacing the 70% water in you with OJ?
Works like a charm for me, but maybe its that I'm still a kid

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
@Strange Mud be careful, some people lose their sense of smell/taste and then think they've got a free pass for Indian hot when they go get Indian food. Then a couple hours later they find out via scorched bacon ring that it's not the case, and it still hurts on the exit ramp. Hope you get well soon, glad it's mild by the sound of it.

@aspro_gti orange juice is delicious, just needs a little tequila and grenadine.

CSB: I got called 'old' at work by the tier 2 guys below me. I'm 33, they're like mid-late twenties. Damn kids

Pineapple

Drag Racing Champion
Better than what I got

View attachment 298234
Felt kinda rough Sunday but had spent two days on a ladder working overhead. Definitely was sick by Monday PM. hopefully it will be like two years ago and rather mild. Vacd and somewhat careful. I find it easy to avoid people
I just made it out. Liquid IV and sudafed was all I needed physically. Tested positive for 13+ days though

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Old is when you know what your dad meant when he said

Kids are idiots

Wisdom is when you realize

Everyone is an idiot, it transcends time itself

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1000004159.gif

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Nope, I just make problems for future Nineeightyone. Fuck that guy.

Past Nineeightyone is a dick though and he better watch out if I ever get my hands on a time machine.

Heard some lyrics the other day that I enjoyed:

I'll regret this in the morning, shots of the Rye / But that's future me, I'm glad I'm not that guy