GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

messrock

Autocross Champion
You know what, @JC_451? Fucking shame on you. I've known for a long time that no amount of professionalism or respect is more important than Fucking Memes in this fucking scene, but I genuinely thought you guys above this shit. If you want to be treated like a real sport? Act like it. You wanna be treated like grown-ass adults? Act like one. And don't a goddamn ONE of you come at me like this is a fucking legit strat with fucking Ta1yo on the bench. It's pointlessly mean. It's a joke for which there is ZERO PUNCHLINE except "LOL look how bad this other team is" as if EVERYONE ON THE PLANET DOESN'T KNOW THIS TEAM IS BAD. It's tacky and rude to your fellow professionals, at least ONE of whom you still claim as "Shock fam". It's childish and petty and stupid and hurtful for absolutely NO GODDAMN REASON except to puff up your own egos. Because it's not enough just to win, or even just to be dominant, you can't have fun until someone else is hurt. I'm going to get a boatload of fucking neckbeards coming at me, mocking me for giving a shit, and I don't care. Just like I'm always mocked and insulted for actually giving a shit about the human beings in this league. Yes, the players going to laugh it off, because that's their job and they don't have a choice. That doesn't make it less shitty. It's an appalling lack of poor sportsmanship and everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves for being so goddamn childish. And if you were considering coming at me for this I suggest you shut the FUCK up and cry into your goddamn championship until you learn how not to be a sore fucking winner. I'm preemptively muting this thread because it's not a fucking argument.
Helluva new copypasta

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
CSB: My date rescheduled for next wknd :/
I can still adjust where to take her - I was thinking of dinner, then movies. Very vanilla.
Any suggestions/takes?
Movies are a bad idea. You're trying to get to know each other. Sitting in silence for 2 hours is not the way.

Also if you like her don't bang her right away. If her personality sucks then yeah go to hammertown
On a happier note..I might be able to finally get the ESC rear brace bar installed...even thought it doesn't fit as easily as they say it will to the estate.....much the same way the VWRaceingline one doesn't & why I returned that as soon as I bought it way back when they first made it....
Thing is awesome but definitely a pain to install especially if you have other braces

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Movies are a bad idea. You're trying to get to know each other. Sitting in silence for 2 hours is not the way.
We've gotten to be good friends at the gym - I don't think it'll be that awkward but point received.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
We've gotten to be good friends at the gym - I don't think it'll be that awkward but point received.
It's not about being awkward it's about throwing game. If you're already familiar with each other even better because it'll make your pivot to romance easier. Take her to a partners dance lesson, then dinner followed by a wine tasting at some nice winery

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My wife is the epitome of the “anyone can be anything” argument. Her parents were below the poverty line for years as she grew up. She graduates from med school in 2026.

In high school, she asked her guidance counselor (near West Side Chicago school), how she could set herself up to get into medical school. She was told she wouldn’t ever have a shot at it, and that her best shot at anything resembling success would be to either join the Marines or go to community college and pursue nursing. She would be the first one to tell you that not everyone has the capability to move upwards, because they’ve started underwater and are just struggling to keep their head above water. When you’re stuck working 60 hours (or more) to just live, there’s just no time to advance yourself.
I would doubt she believes those without the intelligence to move out of that situation deserve to live in poverty working full time. That's the difference.

Astroglide believes they deserve it and paying above poverty wages is wealth redistribution.

He's right about one thing, there is massive wealth redistribution going on in the US, but the evidence shows money is being redistributed from the poor and middle class and redistributed to the wealthy.

manu97

Autocross Champion
I would doubt she believes those without the intelligence to move out of that situation deserve to live in poverty working full time. That's the difference.

Astroglide believes they deserve it and paying above poverty wages is wealth redistribution.

He's right about one thing, there is massive wealth redistribution going on in the US, but the evidence shows money is being redistributed from the poor and middle class and redistributed to the wealthy.
You’d be exactly right. But it’s not even a question of intelligence. Clearly she’s intelligent enough to become a doctor with a deck stacked against her. She has been made anxious by basic math for years because her lack of understanding some basic concepts was never addressed. I teach math so I’ve been able to help, but I can’t help but wonder how many truly intelligent, capable people have never been given the choice or opportunity to address their gaps in knowledge.