GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Open your phones settings, and search for "DNS". If your phones settings doesn't have a search, it's usually under the "Network & Internet" section. You want to look for "Private DNS". Usually, you'll have settings like Off, Automatic, or Custom. Choose the option to enter a custom DNS, and put in "dns.adguard-dns.com".

That will block most web based ads, regardless of what browser you're using on your phone.
Quoted because I actually didn't know about this, and it works.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
I'm just saying if they get married you don't want to remember she bangs dudes on the first date
B A S E D!

I don't expect myself to marry for lots of years to come...

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Jay trying to turn the V-card unto an actual license. We all know only great intellectual drivers has a drivers license, only the most stable have a CCW, and the most qualified electricians has a masters license.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Jay trying to turn the V-card unto an actual license. We all know only great intellectual drivers has a drivers license, only the most stable have a CCW, and the most qualified electricians has a masters license.

They like to say they are the best

riceburner

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's shocking how best they are.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Way more gooder then most

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It was so cool looking in my garage heheheh
1000013822.gif

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I'm just saying if they get married you don't want to remember she bangs dudes on the first date

Seems a bit insecure to have that even cross your mind. 🤷‍♂️

Corprin

Autocross Champion
First dad/son project completed. He didn’t lose interest till the tedious part of adjusting the length of end links started. No cursing or even a raised voice during the process. All in all went pretty great.

Bonus tip, rather than pulling the rubber muffler hangers off, unbolt the aluminum body-side mount, and replace the short bolt with the long lower end link bolt add as a hanger. That lets the exhaust hang low enough to easily pull the bar, while not needing to unplug the exhaust valves.

Last edited: