GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Me: I can't wait until my knee is healed enough to start going back to gym to do some cardio and slowly get strength back in the knee.

Gym bros: let's row until we puke!
its so fucking stupid lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This dogs got my knees all fucked up right now. I think it was the combination of my jogging with her constantly pulling me at the same time. It's a weird feeling to be pulled while jogging like that and you're trying to keep the dog from making you run faster. Last week there was a few days of hell. It hasn't stopped me from my doing my 2 mile walks with her, but there's been some suffering getting through it. I could walk fine, but running hurts, and being pulled hurts. She pulls almost constantly too. If there's a rabbit or a person or a dog that she sees then she's really pulling and that really hurts. It's been getting better every day and I think I'll be back to normal sometime this week.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Can always train your dog obedience that way no more tugging.
My dad showed me how, but I don't remember anymore since we don't use a leash much.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Speaking of fucked up knees: file this under small victories.

I stopped wearing a knee brace everywhere last week.

Stairs are still a bitch.

PT starts next week.
The saga of my right knee continues as well.

Going up stairs=👍
Going down stairs =👎

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Can always train your dog obedience that way no more tugging.
My dad showed me how, but I don't remember anymore since we don't use a leash much.
We've been working on it. She's a big ball of muscle. I watched 1 guys video on how to prevent pulling, but it's probably time I watch a few others to see if anything would work better. I definitely need to do some heel training. I have made some improvements with her though. She still has a very slight pull during our walks, but she's not as bad as she was 3-4 weeks ago. I used to get back from the walk and even my hands would be sore.

She finally figured out paw this weekend. That one took her a while. She learned lay down pretty quick, but then anytime I tried to teach her paw she would just lay down.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
TFW:

me at 17 in an ortho's office: "You have meniscus tears and while we could operate now, you're still moving just fine, but you may need to address this at some point in the future"

me at 31 sitting in my office: "why tf is my knee constantly slightly swollen and achey??????"

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: Everyone Gettin' SWOLE​