GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
yellow king.

like its legit hot cocoa, not alcohol mixed in

That's pretty cool. If they're anything like the martini flights it should be 1) delicious and 2) an absolute pain in the ass for the staff.

My discomfort about point 2 always overrides my curiosity about point 1. Some people are unbothered by it and get to enjoy tasty drink flights.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
This is actually a really good response. Did I over react to some comments, yes. Was some comments borderline over the line, yes. At the end of the day I'll have to take it as a grain of salt. I apologize for the massive derailment of the thread. Back to our regularly scheduled shenanigans.
good on ya m8.

gods neat, lets eat

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
switch auger motor leads (assume DC voltage)
That's kind of where my head's at as well, BUT I'm not sure why the adjacent motor runs both augers while the one for just Yellow doesn't spin anything. It just doesn't add up, and it's been an issue since day one with this printer, which makes me think that it's an assembly/manufacturing issue.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
but don't forget a few things:

* only noteworthy things get posted to boards like that
* there is a bias on a board like that (i haven't seen this one in particular) where only certain types of karens are represented
* by contrast a good number of normal christians may be seeing outright rightwing atheists going off the chain in their public demonstrations, green hair, picket signs, etc.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
but don't forget a few things:

* only noteworthy things get posted to boards like that
* there is a bias on a board like that (i haven't seen this one in particular) where only certain types of karens are represented
* by contrast a good number of normal christians may be seeing outright rightwing atheists going off the chain in their public demonstrations, green hair, picket signs, etc.

Don’t you question my confirmation bias!!

Reeeeee

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
For those that are always into the sit or stand when wiping debate... might like this:
I've been dying laughing and haven't even finished the vid... thought I'd share