1680200299925.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm green da-boo-dee da-boo-dahh

1680200457339.png

1680200481141.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Is he on the stock turbo? That all seems excessive if he is, the ad doesn't say anything about it being upgraded. I always thought intake manifolds introduced more problems than they were worth.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I painted his woohoo gold!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Listen, i'm starting with the premise of giving him MY car, THEN I will focus on whats up with his car. His mods list isn't very specific but that doesn't mean much at this point to me.

A blue MK6R, mark my words, will bet someone $100 not-ricktybux, will either drive it into the ground or at least own it for more than 4 years, only exception being severe familial financial obligations - but not just to get another car.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
So the neighbors rotted fence on the side of us has this hole on the bottom of it.

View attachment 277095

It usually has that brick in the bottom left corner put on the other side of the fence, blocking the lower half. It does an alright job of stopping our dog (45lbs) pushing his way through, and the neighbors little dog (15lbs maybe?) just waltzing through. The problem is, the brick isn't a real good solution since it is easily pushed out of the way, and the little dog likes coming over to the hole (without being able to come through) and saying hi to our dog.

You can see his little snout poking through.

View attachment 277096

The solution? Board up the hole obviously. But have to leave a cutout for the little dog to say hi!

View attachment 277097

The real solution would be to replace the fence, but 1) it's not our fence to tear down, and 2) while I doubt the last guy left in that house would care (and probably would give his blessing to tearing it down and replace), I don't feel like spending thousands of dollars replacing a fence right now. So the bandaid solution will have to do.
this is extremely wholesome

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Listen, i'm starting with the premise of giving him MY car, THEN I will focus on whats up with his car. His mods list isn't very specific but that doesn't mean much at this point to me.

A blue MK6R, mark my words, will bet someone $100 not-ricktybux, will either drive it into the ground or at least own it for more than 4 years, only exception being severe familial financial obligations - but not just to get another car.

So would you remove the gold tape or nah?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Also. I'll take that bet when\if you get a blue MK6R.