GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
A few weeks ago I was at a restaurant with the wife and went to the bathroom which is small, one urinal and one shitter. Anyways I walked in and there's a kid (maybe 12 or 13) just standing there not doing anything which I thought was weird but whatever, went to the urinal. As soon as I start peeing I hear "I HAVE A QUESTION" ignored him because what the actual fuck is going on...anyways I finish and turn around and he's staring right at me waiting so I gave him the stank eye and said he probably shouldn't be hanging out in a bathroom trying to talk to adults while the piss. He then starts going into how he wants to be a stand up comic and asks if he can tell me a joke....then proceeds to tell the worst joke ever which I didn't even understand. More stank eye from me and I walked out telling him to keep working on it.

Get off my lawn

You can't fucking tell that story and not even tell the joke...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Spicy garlic beef stick for lunch
20230330_145449.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Im game

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Just trade the Audi and take on a payment on something newer, get exactly what you want.

If you want a project, find a clean slate and build on it instead of taking on another car with similar characteristics to your previous short ownership cars.

Apologies for the unsolicited advice.
Gtfo wheres your sense of commaradery! As of now my bet is its good, till i get to start asking questions about his car. Ill walk if any red flags

Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
I just ordered from ecs 😵‍💫 who wants to bet 500 Ricketybux it'll take longer than a month if it shows up at all?
I'm in.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Gtfo wheres your sense of commaradery! As of now my bet is its good, till i get to start asking questions about his car. Ill walk if any red flags

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

You'll rationalize away any red flags.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
artworks-000110919970-5pzk9c-t500x500.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY!!!