GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Creepers leaving notes for the next owner.

You guys leave notes in the pockets of donated clothing too?

"They're really tight in the crotch, but maybe that's just me, good luck with these pants, bro!"
I mean I wasn't before, but now I'm going to start sewing tags into them with just weird shit written on them
maybe the entire sandwich copypasta

Late bday gift from wife and kids.

View attachment 299737

217pc Tekton 6pt socket set. What size? All of them! In standard and deep.

Worth the wait.
Man the Tekton stuff is fantastic, AND the complete set? Your family did good

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Creepers leaving notes for the next owner.

You guys leave notes in the pockets of donated clothing too?

"They're really tight in the crotch, but maybe that's just me, good luck with these pants, bro!"

I at least didn't leave a note, just service records.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
1708691008051.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I've left notes in the walls during reno's. I also had bought a home-made antique cabinet that had something like this written on the back:

Made for my wife Emily (no date)

when I rebuilt it I wrote something like

Rebuilt for my Love Mrs Mud
Mud

It's kinda cool to open things up and see stuff (notes/toys/etc) I found an old twinkie wrapper from the 40's/50's? in the wall that had ingredients like sugar, cream, orange peel.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I would have loved to find this in the spare tire well or something.

Thankfully the R I we Ms. Corprin bought was one of the sales dudes at the dealership. Service records were complete. We later found Ms. Corprin knows one of the back-office workers who personally knows the PO and made the comment “he babied that car”.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I've left notes in the walls during reno's. I also had bought a home-made antique cabinet that had something like this written on the back:

Mud

It's kinda cool to open things up and see stuff (notes/toys/etc) I found an old twinkie wrapper from the 40's/50's? in the wall that had ingredients like sugar, cream, orange peel.

I left a note once…

IMG_1224.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I would have loved to find this in the spare tire well or something.

Thankfully the R I we Ms. Corprin bought was one of the sales dudes at the dealership. Service records were complete. We later found Ms. Corprin knows one of the back-office workers who personally knows the PO and made the comment “he babied that car”.

I was a creep when I bought that car though. PO had cut his name/address off the service records, but one still had his email on it. So I did the totally normal thing and send him and email going "i just bought this, what's its story?". Guy who bought my GTI did something similar.

1000004634.png

At least the kid from the dealer didn't just give the new owner all my info, and looked me up first and asked.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
saw something on socials where when you inspect the underside of some car there was a note on the bottom of the engine block or oil pan saying 'beware, do not buy this car, something something unfixable issue' and i was like 'tha's wassup'

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

Mud

Halloween skeleton next time. You're welcome for the idea.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
For maximum creep level, take the note you would leave and run it through an AI asking it to rewrite it in UwU style...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
saw something on socials where when you inspect the underside of some car there was a note on the bottom of the engine block or oil pan saying 'beware, do not buy this car, something something unfixable issue' and i was like 'tha's wassup'
Yeah. The photo was take of the bottom of an LS motor at a junk yard. Said something about oil consumption issues and do not buy.