GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
I've encountered that once in half a decade?
Cause you don't cruise with people.

"You've got it in the GPS, I'll just meet you there"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Cause you don't cruise with people.

"You've got it in the GPS, I'll just meet you there"

I'm talking the random stranger encounters people talk about.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
My bet is also guys who 1) have an instagram specifically for their car, 2) have that instagram handle stickered to at least one window of said car, and 3) go to meetups/cruises.

Then they hop on insta and chat shit to the other car-instagram bros. Then what Aspie said happens.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
My bet is also guys who 1) have an instagram specifically for their car, 2) have that instagram handle stickered to at least one window of said car, and 3) go to meetups/cruises.

Then they hop on insta and chat shit to the other car-instagram bros. Then what Aspie said happens.

1) I have an instgram that was made specifically for my car. My wife jokingly said she was going to make it when I got my first GTI. It's kinda half car\half personal at this point.

2) I have a decal of a cat on one window, does that count?

3) I usually only meet up with the NECSB bros. We've rolled through some car meets before though.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I raced a ton last year, and will do a ton more racing this year. And have the jacket to prove it :cool:

ngl while I'll flex on the poors on the street a little for funsies once in a while and enjoy watching videos, firsthand it's not really my thing. There's not much of anything that I have to prove on the street. Karts or in a closed environment though? I'm sweaty tryhard mode

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
In 5 years, I've "raced" someone only once. Which I'd even say was moreso just playing around on an empty highway one night with a GTI I ran into.

Then you have those people who all the time are like...

"I ran this M3 today."

"I gapped this WRX who thought he was hot shit."

"Just pulled on a Type R."

Etc...

And all I can really think is just like... Do these other people know they're racing, or did you just speed off from a stoplight with a BMW on the side of you who didn't even notice you existed? How are these people in situations where they have to race someone to defend their honor daily, when I've encountered that once in half a decade?
I believe they go out looking for trouble. There are also hot spots and planned meets for these sorts of things.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I raced a ton last year, and will do a ton more racing this year. And have the jacket to prove it :cool:

ngl while I'll flex on the poors on the street a little for funsies once in a while and enjoy watching videos, firsthand it's not really my thing. There's not much of anything that I have to prove on the street. Karts or in a closed environment though? I'm sweaty tryhard mode
Karts aren't fun unless everyone is trying to kill each other

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Who was talking about brains and thinking a word isn't actually a word. I just typed a sentence at work "I already ran that report" then looked and thought wtf is ran a word???

Apparently I'm on the spectrum today 🤷
oh thats me. i do that all the time.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion