GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
BTW, when is CSBG2G24 spring karting happening?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
obarnanotbad.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
yeah the front end does remind me of some kind of cartoon hippo i've seen somewhere

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
3d-cute-big-eye-warthog-cartoon-ai-generated-photo.jpg

Close enough

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
BTW, when is CSBG2G24 spring karting happening?
Well I've got AX dates now (and Natalie's hoping to go do the NJ ProSolo in May) so we've got a lot of our weekends planned out. Maybe dates: May 25-26, June 29-30, July 13-14, July 27-28, August 24-25. I'll have to verify those with Nat before we go any further, but yeah I'd love to get a group together again.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
damn im busy all of those
I won't say those are the only dates, but those are some that come to mind. We may also (again) take some extra days off, Thursdays with the supertrack are dope

I didn't want to make yall cry
instead we cried because you weren't there

actually I should also figure out when the VA/MD/DC area folks are getting together, we're kind of the middle children. Not many central PA folks on here

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
actually those dates might not be relevant at all, if we're doing karting then I'll take off a Thursday and Friday, and that opens up a whole host of dates. If we're not karting, those are weekends that I've got open. I'll still have to talk to Nat about what she has going on with work (and verify that on my own end), but that could be a much easier thing to accomplish.

also early April we're gonna head to the NJ Supercharged and see what that's all about, will report back as well. I guess I'll go make a thread in the regional forums lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion