GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I won't say those are the only dates, but those are some that come to mind. We may also (again) take some extra days off, Thursdays with the supertrack are dope

I think he's gonna be busy no matter what the date is...

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
mondials dont count everyone knows this
It was a 360 convertible. Sounded great. The guy was blown away by how much faster I was (zl1, not the GTI), but a very good sport about it.
I won't say those are the only dates, but those are some that come to mind. We may also (again) take some extra days off, Thursdays with the supertrack are dope

instead we cried because you weren't there

actually I should also figure out when the VA/MD/DC area folks are getting together, we're kind of the middle children. Not many central PA folks on here
https://facebook.com/events/s/cars-coffee-lehigh-valley-open/2108355889536756/

You in?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Rivian doesn't really look that bad. I'd take it over a tesla.

Supertrack karting would be fiiire. Jay, tell us when u fix ur starter (its two bolts) so that you can come karting with us. Would like to race u.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I hardly ever see people driving fast, let alone racing.

Even on the driving roads. Last fall I was ripping it down one of the best roads around here only to find some bro in his WRX too scared to step on it and too stupid to just move out of the way.

Ended up being tortured for like 5 minutes while this moron kept looking at me in the rearview. I was like: Yes, bro, I'm still here. We're driving 30mph in the 40 on a road that's fun at 55. 🤦‍♂️

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Rivian doesn't really look that bad. I'd take it over a tesla.

Supertrack karting would be fiiire. Jay, tell us when u fix ur starter (its two bolts) so that you can come karting with us. Would like to race u.
Seriously.

It isn't model X, Y, or 3 ugly. It's not even close.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
also if ive planned a cruise and dipshits start lining up and roll racing each other thats the easiest way to not get invited back.
Bro, how else will these dudes be able to brag about how fast the car is shifting for them?

messrock

Autocross Champion
Well I've got AX dates now (and Natalie's hoping to go do the NJ ProSolo in May) so we've got a lot of our weekends planned out. Maybe dates: May 25-26, June 29-30, July 13-14, July 27-28, August 24-25. I'll have to verify those with Nat before we go any further, but yeah I'd love to get a group together again.
April/May/June I’m in soccer dad land for Saturdays and 4 Sundays.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
CSB1 - 281 pages, alive for 116 days.
CSB2 - 2339 pages, alive for 394 days.
CSB4 - 2 pages, alive for 1 day.
CSB3 - 1640pages, alive for 370 days so far.

4,262 CSB pages in 880 days...