GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1709925362763.png

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Shipping?

@aspro_gti just drove from the Great Boston Metropolitan Area to Florida and back for fun. Going to Ohio to pick up an engine is a quick day trip for him. It's only 3 states away!
"For fun" B R U H... I detailed why I went in my CSB posts. Yeah it sucked ass and was a lot of driving (474miles each day avg) but I had a blast driving fun roads and seeing Ferrari 250 GTs and GTOs.

im happy to sell it @ a good deal to a forum guy; im in OH if that changes anything because shipping a pallet is a few hundred bucks. im still stripping auxillariy stuff off it, but entire motor good @ 96k mi with anything i cant use im happy to not store. i have a bunch of new parts that i didnt end up using like entire timing kit, a metal water pump, a new oem rms and other assorted stuff. currently working on making a battery harness to put it behind the passager seat / install harness bar / remount engine so i can get a template of the boost puiping / fab surge tank and ops locations - its all exploded all over and it kind of stresses me out.
I'll DM U for some more deets in a bit. I could borrow my dad's truck and throw it in the back.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
"For fun" B R U H... I detailed why I went in my CSB posts. Yeah it sucked ass and was a lot of driving (474miles each day avg) but I had a blast driving fun roads and seeing Ferrari 250 GTs and GTOs.

Yeah, that's what I said. You went for fun (hit up Amelia Concours and some dope mountain roads)... Unless I missed something, it wasn't like a work trip or to attend a funeral or something you were forced to do. You went for uhh, you know... for fun lol.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Yeah, that's what I said. You went for fun (hit up Amelia Concours and some dope mountain roads)... Unless I missed something, it wasn't like a work trip or to attend a funeral or something you were forced to do. You went for uhh, you know... for fun lol.
Fair enough.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Funerals not fun?

Obviously you ain't Irish🍀

what's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake?

One less drunk
not irish (nor a ginger for that matter) but my brother decided to start daydrinking at all future wakes and funerals which is kinda genius imo. he's not a drunk by any stretch

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
not irish (nor a ginger for that matter) but my brother decided to start daydrinking at all future wakes and funerals which is kinda genius imo. he's not a drunk by any stretch
Grand baby is a ginger, but I still love the little soulless cutie.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
oh, i'm so sorry for what you are going through there. i hear the trick to ensuring their empty hearts feel some compassion is something to do with giving them little droplets of rum in the infancy stages

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Imagine not knowing red states are poorer and have more crime than blue states.
Such a stupid statement.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/crime-rate-by-state
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states#/media/File:Most_recent_senate_election.svg
Can't make a solid conclusion based on this. You've got red and blue states in the top 10, and red and blue states in the bottom 10 of crime rates. On the other hand, we can take a look at counties (should be more accurate) which is what I'm about to do. Took me a few minutes but I found some maps. Looks to me like blue counties are worse for crime... happy to walk you through other states with these maps, just using these as an example (far from the best example, I suggest looking at TX and the great lakes)
Take your little "drive-by" political comments or whatever the hell you wanna call this and get it out of this thread, especially if you're not gonna back it up with any evidence or fact.
Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 3.32.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 3.32.06 PM.png

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
the only crime metrics we should measure are political crimes and business crimes and those span the left-right spectrum all day long as it suits their needs

riceburner

Autocross Champion
and however the window licking fucktard admins that left us lean