GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
That's what I'm saying, I bet we'd get along just fine.

You don't even have to agree with everyone's views on everything. We all share the love of a hobby, it's enough to connect on and chill. Shit, Jay and I would probably even get along over a sour and some wings (or deep dish pizza).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
No clue. I've never had proper deep dish pizza.

But I'm a guy who absolutely loves melted cheese, just about more than anything. It gets meme'd on hard here, but how can you look at something like this and be like "Nah, I'm good..."

View attachment 300561

Just fuck my arteries up.
My catch phrase is “you know I can’t have all that dairy.”

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
On the topic of melted cheese...

I gotta say, in general, I hate Chili's. Fucking trash ass restaurant. As far as "microwave your dinner" chain restaurants, Chili's is at the absolute bottom.

But sometime within like the last year, they changed their mozzarella sticks. They're no longer just the generic, half a thing of string cheese tube mozzarella sticks. They're now square, and they are so goddamn good. It's the only good thing they have.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Prove what you said then instead of saying "what I said is straight fact"

😂 more drive by comments with zero backing
9/10 top spots.

Screenshot_20240308_192008_Chrome.jpg

8 of 10 for poorest. Actually 10 of 10, because Puerto Rico and DC aren't actually states.

Screenshot_20240308_192346_Chrome.jpg

Conservative governance leads to high crime and poverty, because it's populist nonsense and social Darwinism, except it heavily favors corporations and the wealthy.

It's just reality. We also know that 50 years of tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations don't work. It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Like, they're no longer these trash ass things.

1709943902586.png

Now, they're like this

1709943938131.png

And my god, they're bussin' fr fr no cap ong.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
We go there often enough, because my wife love's Chili's. I don't know why. Anyway, last time we went there, we got them as an appetizer, because my daughter likes them as well. And I ordered the Triple Dipper for my main meal. I got those little slider burgers, which just taste like sodium, some wings, which are a step below BWW, but even bad wings are still wings, and more mozzarella sticks. And the waitress goes "Boy, you must like the mozzarella sticks!". Yeah, fuck you, you judgy bitch. There went your tip. Let a man eat some goddamn mozzarella sticks in peace!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Chili’s Big Mouth Bites sliders and 2 for 1 beer for the win

I can't do them. I tried them twice, and both times, they just taste like they have so much salt in them.