GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

GolNat

Autocross Champion
on a similar note, wild berry pop tarts hold up hard. any of the chocolate ones do not, imo

Gotta put butter on your pop tart 👌

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Never heard of moon cheese or space ice cream. Space ice cream sounds interesting.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Also just found out the sugar baby guy is friends with the crooked cop that's here to buy a boat from us. The salesman is so fed up with this guy and his friends right now he's about ready to cancel this deal on a $200k boat.
Really lovely people we have in here today.

I feel like that's a business where you get a lot of those types, because there's such a small subset of people who can afford a boat of that caliber.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I’m scared of cities too @riceburner it’s okay.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I live like 25 miles from NYC.

Hardly ever go.

It's a traffic nightmare and really isn't that cool. I'll take a small-town downtown over the big city every day.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
High taxes keep your wheels safe.

I live like .75 miles from the Police station.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
ster, lmk if he is looking for a dtr6054 daddys kitten

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I have a garage, luckily. Not scared of hurricanes, hail or my wheels being stolen. Also where we live, we could leave our garage open overnight and I doubt anything would happen (which is exactly what they want you to think)

riceburner

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I have a garage, luckily. Not scared of hurricanes, hail or my wheels being stolen. Also where we live, we could leave our garage open overnight and I doubt anything would happen (which is exactly what they want you to think)
There's a lot of people around me that are way too comfortable leaving their cars unlocked over night. Most people won't fuck with them, but it's been a thing kids do since I was in high school. I remember hearing a few kids bragging about their loot after they snuck into a rich old people gated neighborhood. They would go out and only look for cars that had their doors unlocked.

Kids still do it today, but now they get recorded on the ring doorbells and then they never get caught. People are constantly posting videos of their dumbasses getting looted because they left their car doors unlocked.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
i live in the middle of the woods near an orchard and a ski hill i feel like im pretty safe.
Idk, sounds like the beginning of a horror film.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
The best driving road near me opens tomorrow.

Kind of awesome that it's closed all winter so the road surface doesn't get annihilated by the plows. Gonna be an expensive start to the spring tho, need tires and brakes pretty shortly. I'm excited about the tires at least.