GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
sooo i put the carseat in the back of the gti and it DEFINITELY doesn't work behind the drivers seat, and for my wifes sake atleast, BARELY works behind the passenger seat. i never realized how small it is back there! how do people do this stuff??

thankfully, i think for the most part i can actually leave the seat in my tiguan and/or if my wife gets her own suv.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
sooo i put the carseat in the back of the gti and it DEFINITELY doesn't work behind the drivers seat, and for my wifes sake atleast, BARELY works behind the passenger seat. i never realized how small it is back there! how do people do this stuff??

thankfully, i think for the most part i can actually leave the seat in my tiguan and/or if my wife gets her own suv.
Get a roof rack and strap the baby up top

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

Make a bubble wrap suit for the little one and ditch the car seat

(satire, don't do this plz)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I take it back, this pic (the regular rsq3) looks great.
The sportback rsq3 looks like shite (bad haircut lolol).

The Sportback reminds me of that stupid Murano convertible.

I mean, I'd still drive one if it appeared in my driveway, because RS, but still...