GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
sooo i put the carseat in the back of the gti and it DEFINITELY doesn't work behind the drivers seat, and for my wifes sake atleast, BARELY works behind the passenger seat. i never realized how small it is back there! how do people do this stuff??

thankfully, i think for the most part i can actually leave the seat in my tiguan and/or if my wife gets her own suv.

"Babe I know I promised I was going to keep this car 4 years, but we can't fit the baby and baby stuff in it! I need to get a new car!"

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
im on the record as hating every single sportback audi produces. they look awful and it kills the cargo area.

shit, that whole ""coupe"" CUV/SUV trend that was started with the X6 is awful.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
"Babe I know I promised I was going to keep this car 4 years, but we can't fit the baby and baby stuff in it! I need to get a new car!"
if that were the case i have zero clue what i would be in the market for. not that i would really want a sportwagen but i don't even think those have more legroom. i think pretty much all 5 door hatchbacks have roughly the same amount of legroom

it would have to be a *dun dun dunnnnn* automatic suv

or shiid maybe an a6

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
im on the record as hating every single sportback audi produces. they look awful and it kills the cargo area.

shit, that whole ""coupe"" CUV/SUV trend that was started with the X6 is awful.
Based

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
if that were the case i have zero clue what i would be in the market for. not that i would really want a sportwagen but i don't even think those have more legroom. i think pretty much all 5 door hatchbacks have roughly the same amount of legroom

or shiid maybe an a6
A6 is a nice ride. 3.0T and 2.0T are tuneable too.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

or shiid maybe an a6

Oh, you misunderstand.

That's just the excuse. You get yourself a different car, with the same space limitations. But gaslight her into thinking it has more room.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
but i WANT the mk5 :( lol. all of the issues aside it has been riding and shifting phenomenally in the warmer weather.

if i reeeally had to sell it, and just get an automatic suv, maybe a lower mile B8 SQ5 would fit the bill for us

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
but i WANT the mk5 :( lol

if i reeeally had to sell it, and just get an automatic suv, maybe a lower mile B8 SQ5 would fit the bill for us

Damn, now you're gaslighting yourself into thinking you want the MK5....

In the end, you'll have a $20k MK5, but it'll be FLAWLESS

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
sooo i put the carseat in the back of the gti and it DEFINITELY doesn't work behind the drivers seat, and for my wifes sake atleast, BARELY works behind the passenger seat. i never realized how small it is back there! how do people do this stuff??

thankfully, i think for the most part i can actually leave the seat in my tiguan and/or if my wife gets her own suv.
Some fit better than others, but I think the mk5 is pretty tight and will basically be a problem until they're front facing. Other than I have no idea how to get them to you, do you want my britax infant seat with 3 bases?