GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
I noticed Discount Tire hiring younger and younger people and none of them seem to stick around. Probably explains a lot.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I imagine discount wages equal discount workers.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I have an AMG GT Black Series on my lift right now. Can you guys tell me the wheel torque specs? Also, what type of oil do you recommend? :ROFLMAO:

cb1111

Oh look, a thing that has 0 chance of actually happening
I'd put the chances of this happening at less than zero. The stupidity of some people is just staggering.

This would cause massive unemployment. Stores and fast food places would become automated.

Don't these clowns understand that there is a direct relationship between wages and the cost of goods?

If the minimum wage is $10 (for ease of math) and it takes 5 minutes of labor to assemble, sell and deliver (hand to the customer) a Big Mac, then the labor is $0.83 for a $5 burger.

At a $50 minimum wage, the labor cost is $4.17 - a difference of $3.34, making that $5 burger $8.34 now.

But - the costs for making the ingredients, transportation, etc. increase as well, so figure $15+ for that burger.

But - the employee who is making $20 now (double minimum wage) is going to asking for double the new minimum wage. Will the employee making $30 ask for triple minimum wage? $40 four times and so forth?

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
I'd put the chances of this happening at less than zero. The stupidity of some people is just staggering.

This would cause massive unemployment. Stores and fast food places would become automated.

Don't these clowns understand that there is a direct relationship between wages and the cost of goods?

If the minimum wage is $10 (for ease of math) and it takes 5 minutes of labor to assemble, sell and deliver (hand to the customer) a Big Mac, then the labor is $0.83 for a $5 burger.

At a $50 minimum wage, the labor cost is $4.17 - a difference of $3.34, making that $5 burger $8.34 now.

But - the costs for making the ingredients, transportation, etc. increase as well, so figure $15+ for that burger.

But - the employee who is making $20 now (double minimum wage) is going to asking for double the new minimum wage. Will the employee making $30 ask for triple minimum wage? $40 four times and so forth?
Based, it's ridiculous.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Buying plane tickets for St.Pete, anyone got any recommendations on must-see things?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion

This is an unserious proposal by someone way behind in the polls trying to get attention and get people riled up… and it’s working.