GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Wait until the $50 minimum wage in California starts. A wheel balance will cost $400 and an alignment $1k.
Funny how we'd be mad if people made $50/hr, but CEO's keep running companies into the ground, but they have to be paid hundreds of millions because they're so valuable, and then the government keeps bailing them out.

Even crazier, they'll destroy one company and get hired immediately to be CEO of another, after collecting millions in golden parachutes.

But sure, it would be terrible if a mechanic could make 100k a year. 🤷‍♂️

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Don't ask @riceburner

Also, a crime has been committed.

Either you've never seen The Shawshank Redemption, which is a crime.

Or you have seen it, and didn't think it was top list material, an even worse crime.
I actually haven't
Will watch and lyk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Dating advice from old fart.

Jk, fuck you young guys, you have the internet. 🤣

1. Don't be nice, be kind. There's a difference and bitches can smell it. Well, at least the ones you'd actually want to have a relationship with.
2. Don't be so serious.
3. Be yourself. She's eventually going to find out who you are, so get it out of the way, and if she likes who you are, there's no surprises later, except maybe the random body parts in your freezer.
4. This is a big one, do not chop your date into little piece and put in your freezer.
5. Wait until you're married to make jokes about body parts in the freezer.
6. WTF is wrong with you getting advice from a guy that makes jokes about chopping people up and putting them in a freezer?
Yep yep and yep!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Don't ask @riceburner

Also, a crime has been committed.

Either you've never seen The Shawshank Redemption, which is a crime.

Or you have seen it, and didn't think it was top list material, an even worse crime.
Shocker i havent seen it lmao

cb1111

Funny how we'd be mad if people made $50/hr, but CEO's keep running companies into the ground, but they have to be paid hundreds of millions because they're so valuable, and then the government keeps bailing them out.

Even crazier, they'll destroy one company and get hired immediately to be CEO of another, after collecting millions in golden parachutes.

But sure, it would be terrible if a mechanic could make 100k a year. 🤷‍♂️
Of course not, but they aren't making minimum wage now. If this idiotic idea would get passed, then the mechanics would most likely be looking for $250k a year (because the burger flippers are making $104k a year) and where does it leave the average retiree that is making $1300 a month on social security?

Oh, and the CEO will get far more now since they've replaced all the employees with machines in order to sell whatever they sell at a price that the people who have jobs can afford.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
I’ll be there in early April, was hoping to get away from my coworkers for a night. 🤣

I’ll let you know if I find anything.
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit
Not sure if I'll have free time (or a ride anywhere), but if you're open to meeting up and grabbing some grub, I'd be down.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1. Freddy Got Fingered
2. Freddy Got Fingered
3. Freddy Got Fingered
4. Freddy Got Fingered
5. Freddy Got Fingered

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
CSB: I actually have an autographed copy of Freddy Got Fingered.