GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Oh fuck. Look at that sweet cubby.

Screenshot_20230331-225706_Chrome.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I should call them and tell them to drive it to get the rust off those rotors. The parking brake is gonna rust to the rotor and it really sticks. The car lifts up an inch or two before it finally breaks loose. It feels bad, makes a bad noise, would be a bad presentation to a customer.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Some food updates.

Got the Arctic Farms Freeze Dried Ice Cream in. Got chocolate and cheesecake. If the OG astronaut ice cream is a 10/10, this is a solid 9/10. Very close and good. Will be ordering more.

BWW. Predicable, as always. Service was a bit slow. Got the salt and vinegar wings and tried the buffalo ranch ones. They were alright. Should have just stuck with the S&V and spicy garlic though.

Wife was asleep by the time I got home, so no BBW for me tonight.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Beautiful morning here is csb3.

Last night were some crazy storms around here.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Dropped a wheel on my head at 8am off my overhead storage rack. Though I just bumped my noggin until I sat down, and had blood pouring down my face.

1680353031295.png

1680353055819.png

Don't think it's bad enough to require er\stitches. Have some butterfly closure strips holding it shut and bandages on it. Hopefully that stops the bleeding.

Wife refused to take a picture of me with my face covered in blood looking like I got murdered.