GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Don't all speak at once lol, drop a CSB or respond to someone else's CSB
Its not rocket science to have two ongoing convos in a thread or to ignore a convo
CSB: Got some datalogs for ma tuner. Broke traction in 3rd with TC on :sneaky:

Having a mid meal really sucks
On the other hand, cooking your own food and it being right on the spot is a top 10 feeling in the world
Get better tires. 😘

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It is about rule A.

I am otherwise completely fine with having multiple conversations going on at once.

Now go put another fucking shoe on your head and take a picture!
Yes, because CSB is all about following rules. 🙄

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Salami boi
What u been up to lately?
Car status report

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
What's for lunch?
jay got that Friday energy. We'd roll up to work, chit chat for half an hour or so before our morning meeting, take a break after the meeting til about 9:30 AM, then start talking about lunch. Go to lunch at noon, come back around 2pm, then start happy hour at 3.

Absolutely nothing got done on Fridays, and it was the best. Especially considering that monday through thursday were packed.

Salmon and pesto cavatappi for dinner last night, buffalo shrimp salads tonight.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Got some leftover beef stew to eat. It's missing something seasoning-wise, so I'm not 100% thrilled to eat it. Not missing salt or pepper. Maybe rosemary and bay leaf?

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I agree.

However talking about anything political makes this thread a whole lot fun. There are other threads here for that, aren't there?
i havent really seen anything political tbh.

theres no party slinging or anything like that.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
jay got that Friday energy. We'd roll up to work, chit chat for half an hour or so before our morning meeting, take a break after the meeting til about 9:30 AM, then start talking about lunch. Go to lunch at noon, come back around 2pm, then start happy hour at 3.

Absolutely nothing got done on Fridays, and it was the best. Especially considering that monday through thursday were packed.

Salmon and pesto cavatappi for dinner last night, buffalo shrimp salads tonight.
I wish I had energy, we do prod releases every 2 weeks at 5am on Thursdays 🤮

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
So I was getting tire mount and balance quotes for various shops in the area for future reference. I was describing a scenario where I am moving tires to a new set of wheels. The guy is like "well normally it's $35 per wheel for mount and balance, but because you're moving tires to a new set of wheels, it's an extra $10 per wheel for the dismount."

"Why the extra charge? Aren't you dismounting old tires normally with a regular mount and balance? In both cases you're taking 4 tires off wheels and putting 4 tires on wheels."

"Yes but you're keeping these tires so it's different."

"Maybe I'm not getting it. Isn't it actually a little less work since you're not storing and disposing the old tires? Is there another part of the process I'm missing?"

"............ I'm not really sure. This is the pricing I have."

🤷‍♂️