GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion
rice youve seen like six movies total
i've seen:

Woodies Mom getting railed by a train
Woodies mom getting railed by a train 2
Woodies mom and the peanut butter dog adventures
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Forrest Gump
and full metal jacket

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Theyre Motegi MR146
Flow formed... nice n tough...
oooh i wasn't aware of those! diggie diggie. i loved the oz super's on jays mk5 but haven't gotten more because i'm poor but also every set seems to be bent in the used market which tells me i simply shouldn't lol

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
oooh i wasn't aware of those! diggie diggie. i loved the oz super's on jays mk5 but haven't gotten more because i'm poor but also every set seems to be bent in the used market which tells me i simply shouldn't lol
The motegis were a steal. Bought em when I first got the car, so I went for 17s for cost saving and so that I have bigger sidewall and don't have to worry about bends cracks and bs. Flow formed over cast wheels all day. OZ make some flow formed wheels but also cast ones which break like yo mommas back when I step on a crack.

Also wheels crack because people slam their car and have the wheel take most of the hit instead of suspension. I've got my car at a nice comfy ride height where I never bottom out or scrape on driveways.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
i've seen:

Woodies Mom getting railed by a train
Woodies mom getting railed by a train 2
Woodies mom and the peanut butter dog adventures
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Forrest Gump
and full metal jacket
oh god, im so sorry you had to see those first three, shes disgusting

Corprin

Autocross Champion
so everyone knows how i like stupid engine covers, we've got an 8V S3 in the shop right now and i liked how that cover looked so i decided to look up the price.

my price on it, which is 10% over cost is $327 lmao.

the porsche cover i have was $127 my cost and the factory VW one the car came with at my cost is $181.

No judgement.

IMG_3700.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
60 Bucks On DG Gear Getter:
  • Guaranteed to make your stick stiffer
  • More smiles per miles
  • No more fumbling around trying to find the notch
60 Bucks on a Night Out:
  • No guarantee of a stiff stick
  • Even if so, you will still fumble around trying to find the notch
  • Likeliest outcome is ending up alone and sad

Seems like a pretty easy choice to me 🤷‍♂️
my life makes sense again thank you for your reply

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It's one of the best things you can do to your shifter. I'd bet you find it to be a bigger difference in how it feels than the short shifter itself
i cant seem to find it is there a superpin for the 2007 6-speeds

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It doesn't sound like it's a cable adjustment to me because it's only 1-2 and the other gears are fine. Sounds like the linkage under the shift boot is rotting because they do that.

What do I know, I like Chicago pizza. Clearly I'm an idiot
chicago pizza is mostly tavern style pizza change my mind
Those rage comics were the shit back when you guys were getting the mk6s off the showroom and I was in elementary
god i loved all of the derpface stuff back in the day 10 yrs ago

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Anyone a fan of Crash Test Dummies?
not as satisfying to sneak a squeeze in as the department store manequins but they work in a pinch

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
so everyone knows how i like stupid engine covers, we've got an 8V S3 in the shop right now and i liked how that cover looked so i decided to look up the price.

my price on it, which is 10% over cost is $327 lmao.

the porsche cover i have was $127 my cost and the factory VW one the car came with at my cost is $181.
Dude, dude. Can you see European part numbers or know a source to look them up?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Can you see if you can find pn for mk8 Clubsport springs?