GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Where did the Prets go?
Stock image. The car is white, prets were on it when I sold. The VW Motorsports are on the R with snows, and the Apex’s are still in boxes. 🤦‍♂️

Corprin

Autocross Champion
They won't get asking. They'll do $26.3 -$26.5. Not only do they need to deal with the sales, but they also need to deal with the "page 23 of the owner's manual has a wrinkle in it...."

It’s at westside, they’ll get close to asking if not full asking. For some reason the market here has higher prices then what I’m seeing elsewhere.

cb1111

It’s at westside, they’ll get close to asking if not full asking. For some reason the market here has higher prices then what I’m seeing elsewhere.
That's still a pretty thin profit margin for them. You couldn't have gotten that yourself.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The CSB gods shit on me for making fun of rear wiper deletes and taking my cars through car washes.

One of the spinny strips of rag got caught in my rear wiper and broke the rear wiper arm and cover.

You bastards, you killed my rear wiper.

Last edited:

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
The CSB gods shit on me for making fun of rear wiper deletes and talking my cars throw car washes.

One of the spinny strips of rag got caught in my rear wiper and broke the rear wiper arm and cover.

You bastards, you killed my rear wiper.
Time to plug that hole... rear ends look 300x better with no wiper.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Was there also tax savings? In CT trade in value is deducted from selling price. 6.35% of $25000 is +$1500

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Was there also tax savings? In CT trade in value is deducted from selling price. 6.35% of $25000 is +$1500

I didn’t trade in, I sold it. I drove to the dealership. They handed me a check and paid for a Lyft home. Was in and out in about 15min.