GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

riceburner

Autocross Champion
They won't get asking. They'll do $26.3 -$26.5. Not only do they need to deal with the sales, but they also need to deal with the "page 23 of the owner's manual has a wrinkle in it...."
Is that the page where they warn you that everything you do to the vehicle should be serviced by a licensed vw technician or will lead to risk of injury or death?

I.e. every page

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Time to plug that hole... rear ends look 300x better with no wiper.
Im gonna get a diamond embezzled 'plug' for my rw now lol

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
1711365517024.png

had to screenshot this one, because I find it funny. We've gone beyond CBD gummies and now it's potato diggers, sprayers, and how to excite your loved one on the phone. Russian spammer, google translate.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
View attachment 301492

had to screenshot this one, because I find it funny. We've gone beyond CBD gummies and now it's potato diggers, sprayers, and how to excite your loved one on the phone. Russian spammer, google translate.
Guy posts 61 spam messages and you don't report any of them but take a screenshot and re post it again. What.the.fuck.dude.

Ban

riceburner

Autocross Champion
View attachment 301492

haha i saw some funny shit this morning too a whole bunch of nonsense but them something to do with tampons

FTR I reported that

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Spent the weekend putting together some shelving units and rearranging/reorganizing some of the basement. I did not expect to wake up sore this morning. Ouch. Is this what getting old feels like?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Spent the weekend putting together some shelving units and rearranging/reorganizing some of the basement. I did not expect to wake up sore this morning. Ouch. Is this what getting old feels like?
yep

I tweaked my shoulder/neck area torquing the hub bolts on the GTI and it's been hurting for a couple days now. My arm will try to fall asleep if I try to sleep comfortably half the time, I get saturday night palsy. Hell, sometimes my gut gets upset with me over tomato sauce or milk. Getting old sucks, but not quite as much as the alternative.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
the night after i put my summers on i went to bed and couldnt move lmao

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1711373093290.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
applicable to discussion methinks
1711373387797.png