GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Twofer!

My Comet during the eclipse

(prob should have looked harder for one taken on a cloudy day)

1712666292411.jpeg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Old school of putting slicks on steelies for taking it to the strip. It does give it a much meaner look, combine that with the loud cammed motor, long tube headers, minimal exhaust people get out of my way.

I do have the matching rims

CSB

It was owned by a good friend of a good friend, I go look at it and my first thought was it looks good, but it's kinda large. He started it up and I knew as long as it drove decent I wanted it. It is an amazing sounding car

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Where is the 2 post? That looks like very underutilized garage space...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Who here likes to procrastinate?

And how do you deal with it?

The thing about procrastinating, especially when you get into the corporate workforce, is you really need to be able to gauge task importance. Is someone going to come looking for something? Or will nobody care if it's not done right away? That way you can judge which tasks you can actually successfully procrastinate on.

You also want to make sure you can do the task you're procrastinating on. Nothing is worse than procrastinating something until the last minute, only to realize you're missing a crucial piece. Someone didn't give you a necessary piece of info or something. That causes a last minute scramble to get whatever you need done. Think if you have a track day coming up, and you're putting off swapping your wheels, since it doesn't take that long. The morning of the track day comes, and you go to swap your wheels, only to realize... you don't have a 19mm socket for some reason (cut me some slack, this is just an example). Then you have to scramble to get the task done, because you didn't verify you had everything you needed before pushing off the task.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
You don't accumulate almost 20k posts on a forum in 5 years without procrastinating...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
On that note, I'm going to make sure to average 19 posts a day for the next 20 days. So my 20,000th post will be right on my 5 year anniversary of joining the forums...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
A spammer, (which I just reported so Jay doesn't go "yOu DiDn'T eVEn bOtHeR RePorTiNg tHeM!!1!") just dropped a spam post on a 12 year old "2012 NBA playoff thread" thread. I don't like it, but I can understand forum spam. But how the heck do they find a 12 year old thread to bump?

Talk about really procrastinating a reply...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
The thing about procrastinating, especially when you get into the corporate workforce, is you really need to be able to gauge task importance. Is someone going to come looking for something? Or will nobody care if it's not done right away? That way you can judge which tasks you can actually successfully procrastinate on.

You also want to make sure you can do the task you're procrastinating on. Nothing is worse than procrastinating something until the last minute, only to realize you're missing a crucial piece. Someone didn't give you a necessary piece of info or something. That causes a last minute scramble to get whatever you need done. Think if you have a track day coming up, and you're putting off swapping your wheels, since it doesn't take that long. The morning of the track day comes, and you go to swap your wheels, only to realize... you don't have a 19mm socket for some reason (cut me some slack, this is just an example). Then you have to scramble to get the task done, because you didn't verify you had everything you needed before pushing off the task.
this all day

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
You look like you're ready to go door to door to scam people into buying solar panels...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
j/k, good luck. Slay it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Good luck bra

CSB3: Rich Poor Kid Goes To Interview, Not Knowing Giving Pictures Of His Mom Would Land The Job All DAY SON​