GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Need to find a lineup of black brodozers to park my mk6 in front of, for the internet points
i think we can make this happen between durham and wallingford tbh

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
3rd interview 45 mins from now for a role that's already been promised to me 😒

Huh. I just had my 4th, they told me the same thing. I think they're stringing you along...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
3rd interview 45 mins from now for a role that's already been promised to me 😒
Yeah, I had one of those "promised" positions once. The director was a weasel and screwed me over. I ended to getting a better job, she ended to getting fired, and the hospital went down the tubes, so I win.

I hope it works out best for you, whatever that ends up being.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
More work, less money, right?

Good luck
Not really, I've gotten > 20k in raises since I came to this company 3 years ago. No reason to think they'd try to screw me now. My boss I've known for 20 years, he reached out to me specifically to come work here. He's the one pushing his bosses for this role to be created
Yeah, I had one of those "promised" positions once. The director was a weasel and screwed me over. I ended to getting a better job, she ended to getting fired, and the hospital went down the tubes, so I win.

I hope it works out best for you, whatever that ends up being.
Thanks holmes

cb1111

Not really, I've gotten > 20k in raises since I came to this company 3 years ago. No reason to think they'd try to screw me now. My boss I've known for 20 years, he reached out to me specifically to come work here. He's the one pushing his bosses for this role to be created

Thanks holmes
Good luck. We've all been there....

riceburner

Autocross Champion
glb

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: No Rich Kids Getting Any Richer Today Apparently, Stringing Along, Stringing Along​