GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Corprin

Autocross Champion
It’s a way for TX to rid themselves of beta cucks.

Driving a Kei on TX roadways will likely end in death of the operator and passengers of the Kei. Ergo the silly small truck people will be removed from the population and only alpha males in their coal rollers will remain.

Genius, I say.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Oh shit I missed my 5 year forum anniversary yesterday.

holy n00b. I clearly wasn't here for OT in 13 - 15.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
It's still 5ft/6ft bed options like they always have been
huh, then maybe it's just the rest of it looking bigger. Idk, either way I'm not in the market so I guess my opinion is moot to Toyota.

Speaking of vehicles though, what do y'all think of those new SUV coupe things? Personally, I think it's the dumbest thing -- it takes all the utility of an SUV and removes it entirely.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If I need a truck, I'll rent it and return it. I'd never own one, unless I needed it for work or win the lottery and buy a dedicated race car.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
huh, then maybe it's just the rest of it looking bigger. Idk, either way I'm not in the market so I guess my opinion is moot to Toyota.

Speaking of vehicles though, what do y'all think of those new SUV coupe things? Personally, I think it's the dumbest thing -- it takes all the utility of an SUV and removes it entirely.

They're for people who want an urban assault vehicle but don't need to do any actual SUV things, so they also want it to look sleek and sexy.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
If I need a truck, I'll rent it and return it. I'd never own one, unless I needed it for work or win the lottery and buy a dedicated race car.
I was hard against buying a truck and still don't like them. At the time the plan was to get a trailer. It does come in handy though, I use it for truck stuff pretty often though. I still want a boat