GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
owns 06 Taco......If I can afford it I want a truck. You can get by w/o them but are great tools to own.

They are better to own when your friends are old enough to be able to afford movers.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
owns 06 Taco......If I can afford it I want a truck. You can get by w/o them but are great tools to own.

They are better to own when your friends are old enough to be able to afford movers.
There's the biggest difficulty though -- truck pricing is absolutely nuts, at least to find something that isn't rusty and beat to death.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1714497523984.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas​

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
What do I win for being in the last 3 titles?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
boogieman!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
More like CSB3: Thread Designed for Daily Title Updates Gets Once Weekly Title Update, Forum Members Rejoice

kappa

Bring back CSB2

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Minivan > SUV/CUV.

Spent a winter in the Sienna, SUVs are fucking worthless vehicles.

Pickups don’t do pickup’y things well anymore. They are for people that want the look of a truck, but whom needs to actual haul shit. Though you can get an 8’ bed in some brands still. They’ve gotten too big and stupid and continue their decline of society.

I have a truck that is shitty at pickup’y things. But it looks cool at the mall.

The mall:

IMG_9093.jpeg

clownish

just clowning around
i do not want to own any VW except for a golf r or a gsw awd from after 2014. they started making models with bloat and features i have no interest in haha. after dieselgate, essentially, ive been very unimpressed for the most part with their entire line up. things that would get me excited with VAG cars as a whole - a wagon golf r; a hatchback rs3, some sort of non-lifted a4 estate, etc. things that we don't get in NA basically.

more sense because they're generally faster and a more 'fun' car, from what I hear. I have a coworker who went 2.

mostly because i daily a 4runner and she loves the size and feel of her little focus. so something similar makes her happy. small, peppy, hatchback, easy to park literally anywhere. ill be the first to admit that shes a better city driver than me. im too ohio and used to big honking space.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
There's the biggest difficulty though -- truck pricing is absolutely nuts, at least to find something that isn't rusty and beat to death.
this.....mine was my DD for 10 yrs I got it new at a decent price (2006), then it semi-retired when I bought my Mustang. Now it only gets used about 2-3K year. I am thinking it will be the last truck I own unless weirdness happens. New frame, <150K miles on a quality era Toyota, I'm old.

pics for clicks

_MG_2765_1.jpg