GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I never said hippie ear candles were the right way either. But it works..

I think we came to understanding with each other tonight. Now come here and let's touch taints
Can we get some docking up in here?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's gonna be a slow, boring, and quiet day in the office I think.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!
lololol boosted.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
It's gonna be a slow, boring, and quiet day in the office I think.
you have the power to change that, pull the ink collection unit out of a printer and paint yourself with the contents. You'll look like a cassowary, and you can run around screeching and clawing at your coworkers. It'll be... wait for it...

legendary

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
you have the power to change that, pull the ink collection unit out of a printer and paint yourself with the contents. You'll look like a cassowary, and you can run around screeching and clawing at your coworkers. It'll be... wait for it...

legendary
What if we only have black ink?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Our half-tongued foster cat is going to a home tonight for a “trial” for a couple weeks. Fingers crossed they keep him!
IMG_5140.jpeg

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
could have sworn i changed the title yesterday my bad. the weather has just been incredible around here with is so rare in illinois. been doing tons of house maintenance; cleaning up and painting our front fascia/patio, garage, etc!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
could have sworn i changed the title yesterday my bad. the weather has just been incredible around here with is so rare in illinois. been doing tons of house maintenance; cleaning up and painting our front fascia/patio, garage, etc!
Paint us a new title Picasso.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
🎻

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
If we're just going to get excuses and not thread title updates, just merge this thread with CSB2.