GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Do you know how much that Black Optic trim is? When I was looking at that S4 in my build thread, I looked at the trim since the chrome would have had to go.

The trim alone was like $3,500...

Fuckin' 4 ring tax...
It's like $450+ just to get a front and rear badge.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Do you know how much that Black Optic trim is? When I was looking at that S4 in my build thread, I looked at the trim since the chrome would have had to go.

Fuckin' 4 ring tax...
Oh for sure. I got the window sticker from my ~65k b8.5 haha. The black optics trim was super expensive

mwoodski

Autocross Champion

Fuckin' 4 ring tax...
i've quoted a customer who wanted to replace his with the black optics stuff and lolllllllllllllll

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
The Q8 family in general NEEDS to have the Black Optics package or else it just looks a bit sedate.
1681173196277.png

1681173210251.png

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
So has anyone seen this yet?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The angry old guy at the end. lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
So has anyone seen this yet?

Just watched it right before checking back in here lol. Im surprised at the lose ratio of that rx7 so far! Granted he is forever dialing it in.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Is he really claiming 1000 hp?

GTFO

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Is he really claiming 1000 hp?

GTFO
I have no interest in watching the video but if it's a 4 rotor (...26b?) I can see 1000hp if you add some honking big turbos and turn that boost up. 500hp isn't impossible on a 13b.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have no interest in watching the video but if it's a 4 rotor (...26b?) I can see 1000hp if you add some honking big turbos and turn that boost up. 500hp isn't impossible on a 13b.
Well then, 1000 hp with 100 ft lbs of torque. 🤣