GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Flip it over!
Riiiiiiiiiight up until you get it stuck because you weren't paying attention

I've not had it completely bite me yet but I've definitely been in iffy situations. Picked up an OEMTools reversible set for ~$85 a while ago (8mm-19mm) and got a free set of the accompanying passthrough sockets, which have been indispensable. Each one has a hex of the same at the top, so you can fit a crowsfoot on them with a torque wrench (great for struts), OR just use them as a mini extension for a socket.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
having a 3/8 socket wrench with an extension while using the floor jack to break it loose FTW

riceburner

Autocross Champion
truth be told my 1/2" collection is in really short supply. need to stock up a bit

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
truth be told my 1/2" collection is in really short supply. need to stock up a bit
Tekton ftw, though I love my harbor freight impact sockets you gotta keep an eye out for the Taiwan ones versus the China ones.
What’s on deck for lunch, bros? I have some mahi burgers to stink up the house.
I might be doing Teriyaki Madness for dinner, either that or popeye's for that spicy chicken sandwich but I could go for some veggies

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's raining all day today. It started a couple hours ago and it'll probably be going for about another 8-9 hours.

I'm spending my work day browsing youtube trying to find rs3 exhausts. There ain't shit out there for the US market. Milltek, akrapovic, awe...that's about all I can find.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's raining all day today. It started a couple hours ago and it'll probably be going for about another 8-9 hours.

I'm spending my work day browsing youtube trying to find rs3 exhausts. There ain't shit out there for the US market. Milltek, akrapovic, awe...that's about all I can find.

Give it time.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Someone came and picked up our old couch from downstairs. Had it listed on FB for free since last Sat after I got the new one. I was going to cut it up and ferry it out in the normal garbage. But glad it's out of the garage so I have room to do my brakes tomorrow.

1681312855489.png

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion

Time to get @GTI Jake on the job