messrock

Autocross Champion
image.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I just had some pizza too, bbq chicken.

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
Dis Sicilian pie doe. Went too close to the edges with the toppings, but it tasted banging

Attachments

• camphoto_1804928587.jpeg
    camphoto_1804928587.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 48
  • camphoto_1804928587.jpeg
    camphoto_1804928587.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Being from New Jersey, Danzig is more likely to prefer NY Style pizza over Chicago Style pizza...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
My neighbor has a new to her Macan.

This bitch will not stop parking the car over the line next to mine. We don't even have assigned spots but when certain one sided spots are open I'll always use them.

I line the car up right up to the spot where you can't park that way the other side people's doors simply can't reach you.

Unless of course you're retarded and feel entitled to park your Porsche right on top of me. It's not even an S.

Seriously debating putting a large sign on her car. Really getting sick of it and if I talk to her it's going to be mean. Passive aggressive sign sounds...better?

I'll post a picture in a second.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
20230429_150313.jpg

I already moved my car but you can see how far over the line she is.

At first I dismissed it as accidental but it just keeps happening.:mad:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
My neighbor has a new to her Macan.

This bitch will not stop parking the car over the line next to mine. We don't even have assigned spots but when certain one sided spots are open I'll always use them.

I line the car up right up to the spot where you can't park that way the other side people's doors simply can't reach you.

Unless of course you're retarded and feel entitled to park your Porsche right on top of me. It's not even an S.

Seriously debating putting a large sign on her car. Really getting sick of it and if I talk to her it's going to be mean. Passive aggressive sign sounds...better?

I'll post a picture in a second.
Just open your door into hers a couple times

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
tapatalk_1547143430845.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
You can borrow my Pilot and park that bitch so close that she has to crawl through the passenger side.

I like the turtle sign. Gets the point across without being too mean.

Last edited: