GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

torga

Autocross Champion
went on a hike on saturday to kick off the warm weather. first weekend above 70F in Seattle this year! then on sunday, watched our hockey team clinch a spot in the next round of the playoffs. hard to believe this is only their 2nd season.

torga

Autocross Champion
that made me belly laugh, how tf did that happen

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i get a good ole belly laugh from here all too often actually!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
come for the bad car advice, stay for the lulz

riceburner

Autocross Champion
well, the vet said chooch appears to simply have kennel cough, guess its going around. gave her some meds to help with the cough.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
^that was my first guess.

Topic change FYI: If you see signs posted for "Youth Wrestling Sign-up" it may not mean what you think it means.

Manditory emoji ;)

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
For the first time in idk how long we canceled 3 orders for stock inventory. Before Ian we had little to no inventory and now we have inventory almost similar to before covid.

messrock

Autocross Champion
^that was my first guess.

Topic change FYI: If you see signs posted for "Youth Wrestling Sign-up" it may not mean what you think it means.

Manditory emoji ;)
1682959637973.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Well pump switch installed. Did a stage 1 upgrade and put in a 40/60 psi rather then the 30/50 psi that was there. Checked tank pressure and it was good so added more air and now we have water and better water pressure upstairs.

01D6A685-E577-47C7-9FB0-B8BB7FA60488.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
some days when my wife leaves for work i'm a fatass, sometimes i eat more healthy than usual, sometimes i eat nothing

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
After the wife being out of town for a few days I realized I'd be a complete fatass without her. I ate basically nothing except wings and pizza thurs-sun. I need a damn vegetable
Put some green peppers and onions on the pizzas and the problem is solved.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I went back and watched a couple videos of myself in AX, and found a bunch of stuff to work on. More than likely I'll go home tonight, fire up the simrig a little, and see if I can consistently get under 2:00 in a MS3 -- my setup isn't very good, so that's been kind of my target time knowing that the wheel and pedals don't provide me as much feedback as I'd like. I forget what my PB is offhand, but either way it's a fun time and might help me get my edge back a little before our mid-May event.