GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Smoothness of transmission: 5

Fun of transmission: 0

Anyway, was out just driving around like an asshole earlier. I notice there's a pretty cool s2000 chasing me through the traffic. Of course, my reaction is to take it up to 11.

Great idea 😆

I got caught up in the flow so I forgot how much traffic is out there on summer afternoons. Here I come towards the interchange doing like 75 and of course I find the top of the highway totally jammed. Everyone is going in the same direction tho, so they're trying to merge left. Stupid me is just driving around so I got the amazing idea to just take the right side shoulder half a mile down to the next exit.

Kind of fucked up, but it felt amazing not to get stuck in the traffic. :cool:
What about the s2k though?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
when is the forum cookout
1685324633235.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Lots of work today. Redid the brick on our front patio and whitewashed it and just wrapped up doing stringlights in the backyard.

Damn woke liberals strike again.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
What about the s2k though?
He got stuck in the traffic. Pretty unfortunate, it was black with sick looking lights and he was obviously down to press the pedal to the floor.

When I got to the jam it was either take the shoulder or take like 10 minutes to get down the 2 miles to where the highway opens back up.

Saw all kinds of cool cars out on the roads yesterday. There's a c8 in my neighborhood now too. It's black with white trim, it's super eye catching. Saw my guy at the old folks home with the F-type also. Such a beautiful car, too bad it would be nothing but problems by the time I could afford it.

JC_451

Autocross Champion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I cleaned the toilet this morning.

5 minutes later the caffeine kicked in 😂

Oh well, not like it was gonna stay clean but damn, that was a quick turn around.

Don't worry bros, I'll keep this lame ass thread alive by talking to myself for the rest of the holiday weekend.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I cleaned the toilet this morning.

5 minutes later the caffeine kicked in 😂

Oh well, not like it was gonna stay clean but damn, that was a quick turn around.

Don't worry bros, I'll keep this lame ass thread alive by talking to myself for the rest of the holiday weekend.

Damn, what a shitty way to start the day

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Yesterday I was walking around, wearing headphones so I can't really hear anything, and some little yappy dog charges me from behind a car.

This little mutherfucker is comically aggressive and not intimidating even slightly so at first I just start laughing. After he jumped on my leg I gave him a free ride on the catapult but even then he kept coming at me.

I stopped his further attempts to assault me by holding up 1 finger in his face and shouting no. After like 2 or 3 shouts he finally started retreating right at the same time as his owner finally noticed he was out front acting the fool.

Gotta love some dog owners, at least it wasn't some kind of pit mix 😂

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^ they were pretty bad in 2021, but last year and so far this year, no mosquitos! But i think that has more to do with current climate and ecosystem changes delaying their offpsring onsets or pushing them into extinction.

right now, lots of bullfrogs doing constant mating calls.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Daks

Autocross Champion
^ they were pretty bad in 2021, but last year and so far this year, no mosquitos! But i think that has more to do with current climate and ecosystem changes delaying their offpsring onsets or pushing them into extinction.

right now, lots of bullfrogs doing constant mating calls.
Put those frogs on the grill.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
they are impossible to catch lol. i cant even walk near the water without them jumping right off the shore.