GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
We're pretty sure the one 350z person I knew roofied one of my friends. That really fucked him up when he was trying to become a lawyer, and he's still trying. He woke up butt naked in the hospital with no idea where he was, and immediately started defending himself. He did a butt ass naked round house kick on someone that was an ex-cop. He got arrested for assault for that one.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'mma do a multiquote and y'all can't stop me

Someone is trying to get a bank loan for a 20 year old Audi notorious for reliability issues?

Inshallah

No bank will give a car loan for that, so homeboy is just trying to get a high interest unsecured personal loan.

smash or pass?

forgot i have a friend with this car but he had mentioned needing a truck soon a while back.

its a b6 A4, lots of recent maintenance. 1.8t, tuned up a bit. manual, quattro, s4 style panda seats, and dem bbs wheels
View attachment 282683

I just can't understand the logic or desire to go from a B5 S4 to a B6 A4.

If you do get that car though...

3 weeks later, you trade it for a B6 A4 Wagon 😎

I FUCKING CALLED YOUR NEXT CAR BEING A B6 A4

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I'mma do a multiquote and y'all can't stop me

No bank will give a car loan for that, so homeboy is just trying to get a high interest unsecured personal loan.

I just can't understand the logic or desire to go from a B5 S4 to a B6 A4.

If you do get that car though...

I FUCKING CALLED YOUR NEXT CAR BEING A B6 A4
His b5 needs tons of work, the b6 looks minty pending my question about maintenance. And he pockets 6k for an evening of cocaine

GolNat

Autocross Champion

If their credit is good yes there is a company that will.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
If their credit is good yes there is a company that will.

Bro nobody taking out a loan for a 20+ year old Audi project car makes smart enough financial decisions to have good credit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
His b5 needs tons of work, the b6 looks minty pending my question about maintenance. And he pockets 6k for an evening of cocaine

Fair enough.

Not my life not my cars not my money, and I'm sure there's plenty going on behind the scenes I'm not privy too. But it just seems like bad decision after bad decision. Sorry @riceburner.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I just wanna see our favorite ginger OP be happy.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Bro nobody taking out a loan for a 20+ year old Audi project car makes smart enough financial decisions to have good credit.

I would disagree but okay.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Fair enough.

Not my life not my cars not my money, and I'm sure there's plenty going on behind the scenes I'm not privy too. But it just seems like bad decision after bad decision. Sorry @riceburner.
I think he's just bored. The amount of work he puts into some of these just to sell them right after is crazy to me. Hell he bought a donor gli to convert my Jetta into a gli. Tons of effort to sell it a few weeks later.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Fair enough.

I wouldn't call them bad decisions, just wrong choices.

The first riceburn was his GTI to the R with the DSG, this was where the wrong choices start.

I feel like the whole riceburnering saga could have been avoided if the R was a manual. Or, he was fibbing about the reason for moving away from the R and this whole sequence was actually inevitable.

Non-existent God's plan.