GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
It's all about price to taste ratio. Little Cesar's is cheap so I don't expect it to taste that great. I actually like Papa johns but only buy their pizza with coupons. Mom and pop shops will always be better.

I like Pat's pizza which I think is a local chain around here.
little caesars never says itll be good.

just that itll be hot, and itll be ready.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

True.

I like the Pizza Portal they have. I can order 3 large pizza for like $22 and when its ready they send you a code and you walk in, put your code in and the warmer opens so you can grab the pizza. When you have a car full of kids it's nice.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
No pizza is bad.
You summoned it.......

1685708071322.png

clownish

just clowning around

Their $5 hot'n'ready went up to $7 around here, further destroying memories. used to hit up that spot in high school and be able to afford pizza with friends by randomly digging through pockets for change.

Definitely agree that chian pizza is different from small business pizza. Like small personal pizza oven pizzas are never bad but thats a totally different experience from Dominos or Donatoes. Then there's the mid sized like chains like Dewey's or Mellow Mushroom catering to the suburbanites that are not bad but also just a bit too expensive

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Their $5 hot'n'ready went up to $7 around here, further destroying memories. used to hit up that spot in high school and be able to afford pizza with friends by randomly digging through pockets for change.

Definitely agree that chian pizza is different from small business pizza. Like small personal pizza oven pizzas are never bad but thats a totally different experience from Dominos or Donatoes. Then there's the mid sized like chains like Dewey's or Mellow Mushroom catering to the suburbanites that are not bad but also just a bit too expensive

Yep $5 hot n ready.
McDoubles and sweet teas were a dollar.

Gas was expensive tho.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I can't post my 25 page dissertation on why I agree about papa john's because rule 2, but fuck him and his bitch ass camaro

There's a lot of tasty local pizza places around, but it's like comparing fettucini alfredo and mac & cheese. Similar idea, but two very different foods. Chain pizza is just a different food.
I guess he has a home down here in Naples, and he lives on the road my grandpa used to live on. From what I've heard no one on that street likes him.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'm a fan of papa john and dominoes when it comes to the cheap 'za joints. Havent had Little Ceasars or Hut in a long time though. But we have other go to's for pizza in general.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
nah, I dropped out of college about three weeks in. I don't think I'd be able to write 25 pages without going offtopic, it'd pretty much hit the main points and then fuck his camaro and then become 24.75 pages of car talk
then your dissertation is invalid.

1685711254294.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
nah, I dropped out of college about three weeks in. I don't think I'd be able to write 25 pages without going offtopic, it'd pretty much hit the main points and then fuck his camaro and then become 24.75 pages of car talk

I failed out of college, twice.

Fucking World of Warcraft.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
The US version of the ID Buzz was revealed yesterday. Pretty much the same as the EU version, just longer with bigger batteries. I actually really like it. It's somehow much more acceptable to me than a minivan, even though that's basically what it is.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
1685711875332.png

==

@mwoodski Fuoco's in Cheshire is really solid if you haven't been. You're in Wallingford so you probably already know about Trackside. We really are #blessed for pizza around here, it's great.