bendo bonito you say?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bonito does mean handsome....

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I ate my lunch @ 5:00 this AM. Normally I grab two biscuits w/butter but after 5 minutes waiting.....Lunch a friend brought me one of those Japanese lunch boxes (not convinced Bento is anything besides the box but IDK) steak, veggie sushi, rice, veggies, spring roll, salad. a bit pricey but worth it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Had Spike's Hotdogs for lunch.

Initially had plans to go to a concert tonight, but since it's at the House of Blues which is on the same street as Fenway Park is, and it's a Redsox game night, my wife didn't feel like dealing with the crowd. So we'll pass on the show, and I made a reservation at a Peruvian place that's more local called Los Andes. So will go out for a nice dinner instead.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Had Spike's Hotdogs for lunch.

Initially had plans to go to a concert tonight, but since it's at the House of Blues which is on the same street as Fenway Park is, and it's a Redsox game night, my wife didn't feel like dealing with the crowd. So we'll pass on the show, and I made a reservation at a Peruvian place that's more local called Los Andes. So will go out for a nice dinner instead.
Do they have a flute band?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion