GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Time to try out the new mermaid sprinkler.

IMG_0325.jpeg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Do you have aftermarket intercooler?

Makes the hottest day’s feel like that.
I only have aftermarket wheels. I'm not really concerned about the performance of the car otherwise so I never started modding it.

It's 6 years old now and still a lot of fun so I don't think I'll put any money into it except for maintenance and tires at this point.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I only have aftermarket wheels. I'm not really concerned about the performance of the car otherwise so I never started modding it.

It's 6 years old now and still a lot of fun so I don't think I'll put any money into it except for maintenance and tires at this point.

Wow one of the few stock cars besides @brat_burner

I was never concerned until I flashed it stage 1 and was like yeah imma need more of that

GolNat

Autocross Champion
This is like...kind of...like where is the water supposed to be coming from? 🤔

The tail. But idk how mermaids poop or pee so…

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Stg 1 was cool but immediately made me realize the stock brakes aren't that great

Yeah! Imagine stock brakes with K04!!

I imagine with every drive!!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Does meth specifically destroy your teeth or is there just a lot of overlap between people with bad oral hygiene and meth users?
It's a combination of factors.

1. Meths ingredients are highly acidic. Even after ingested, the contents of stomach are regurged into the teeth.
2. They grind their teeth while tweaking causing severe erosion.
3. They tend to not brush their teeth either.

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Hey, how did you get a picture of me?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
High class meth users inject it instead.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Along with some high quality h2o.