GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GolNat

Autocross Champion
PA to me is Philly and Lancaster. I forget how big it is. I have been to Pittsburgh, have not made it to Buffalo or Scranton.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
PA to me is Philly and Lancaster. I forget how big it is. I have been to Pittsburgh, have not made it to Buffalo or Scranton.
Every time I drive to Cincinnati I'm reminded of it. There's a whole lot of nothing between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That buffalo sauce has a premium charge.
1692636143948.png

1692636176967.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Every time I drive to Cincinnati I'm reminded of it. There's a whole lot of nothing between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh.

Yeah I didn’t realize that until I drove out to Pittsburgh. I forget how big other states are and just how small ours is.

Worked with a few guys from Scranton and they all this odd sorta NY/Canadian accent.

I have family in Avondale, Boothwyn and my mom and dad are from Swathmore.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Sonic is great! Closest one is like 45 minutes from me in MD.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I don't like the sonic by me. It's kind of an old dumpy location that needs a heavy remodel. The food always seems stale. I feel like they only have at most 2 employees working at any given moment and they're always kinda miserable. I go there for a slush like once a year and that's it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Super sonic breakfast burrito with a Rt. 44 Cherry slush add real cherrys. Lunch of champions!!!