GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

torga

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
I didn't think you could miss a cat so much. Really bummed out. She was the little ball of energy and love that was always there, whatever room you were in.

aw man, did you lose your cat? i'm so sorry for your loss, idk how i'll take it when my two girls eventually pass

riceburner

Autocross Champion
SORRY GTIFAN99 :(

I got my dog 3 years ago today. Hope to have her another 14 or so years.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I didn't think you could miss a cat so much. Really bummed out. She was the little ball of energy and love that was always there, whatever room you were in.
The first days after really suck. I had these habits ingrained into me that I didn't really think about until I lost my dog. Just something simple like looking over at this spot anytime I'd walk through the house. Every time I did something like that it was a reminder he was gone. It took me a while to stop looking there. It's been about 8 months now and I'm still doing things like that. I called my parents dog by my dogs name a couple weeks ago.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
aw man, did you lose your cat? i'm so sorry for your loss, idk how i'll take it when my two girls eventually pass
Yeah, one minute she was playing, the next she fell over dead. I did infant cpr, it's all I could think to do, revived her, but she went into arrest again and I couldn't revive her. Vet thinks she had sudden heart failure. I'm seriously traumatized how it happened.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
It's especially hard when they've been there with you through so much and always present. Feels like you've sort of lost a thread that connects your memories. I lost my 16yo cat a couple years ago and it was tough. No doubt it leaves a kitty-sized hole in your heart.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Sorry to hear man. It's hard to lose a pet - I feel like a piece of shit for saying this, but I lost my old dog on the same day that I found out my grandmother (the woman that pretty much raised me) had terminal cancer; and grandma was a distant second for me that day.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Sorry to hear man. It's hard to lose a pet - I feel like a piece of shit for saying this, but I lost my old dog on the same day that I found out my grandmother (the woman that pretty much raised me) had terminal cancer; and grandma was a distant second for me that day.

My wife said loosing our dog of 13 years was worse than loosing her father. And it's not like he was a deadbeat dad or something, he was great and she loved him.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
@mwoodski, we've upgraded from MSN links, to random YouTube videos.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Damnit, I need to stop thinking about this. I'm at work with a lump in my throat now.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I need a house first.

This condo is really holding back my acquisitions.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
We all need jetskis.

Do you think it really only needs a battery?

1691616260978.png