GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Charging friends. I rarely charge friends unless it's an all day thing. I would like food (either made or take me out for lunch). I don't do friend jobs often maybe 1-2x month so not a huge data set. I will say it's been a while but if I am on <40 hrs I am more apt to ask for $.

torga

Autocross Champion
took my wife's Prius to work yesterday and forgot how blissful it is to drive an automatic in nuts to butts traffic. working the pedals and levers in my car like an old timey crane operator when traffic is that thick does not spark joy at all

clownish

just clowning around
took my wife's Prius to work yesterday and forgot how blissful it is to drive an automatic in nuts to butts traffic. working the pedals and levers in my car like an old timey crane operator when traffic is that thick does not spark joy at all

meanwhile i stalled out on my bike in traffic and had to restart it twice. that was super fun. i 100% agree with you that pulling levers sometimes is just not my jam after a long work day.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Detail place put tire shine on my gd floor mats last week. Soaked them in the tub for hours, scrubbed them, and still couldn’t get it all off. Shit gets everywhere and is so slick I could barely keep my foot on the clutch. Should be a capital crime.
any detail place that doesn't know this deserves a bad review.. or a brick through the front window

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Mk4 is still 5x100, right? So someone went through the trouble of getting wheel adapters to fit Austins on a Mk4. To each their own I guess!

I would assume so - they had a buuunch of poke.

and because it was a Golf it also looked like it was lifted.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Man the weather is fuckin nuts right now. I'm gonna have to walk around and the lot and make sure none of the boats were hit with lightning after this one. We had 2 or 3 lightning bolts that were right on top of us. There's lightning like every 10 seconds. Now we got that sideways rain.

1692208092707.png

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Man the weather is fuckin nuts right now. I'm gonna have to walk around and the lot and make sure none of the boats were hit with lightning after this one. We had 2 or 3 lightning bolts that were right on top of us. There's lightning like every 10 seconds. Now we got that sideways rain.

View attachment 288418
sounds like a typical florida afternoon