GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
sounds like a typical florida afternoon
I dunno, it's different this year. I don't remember there being this much lightning this often. It used to be a really violent storm was only every now and then. Now it's almost every time it rains. The lightning is so intense.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
It's been a volatile summer up here too.

Not with thunderstorms but with a few huge rainstorms, washing out roads and dropping months of rain in just hours.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
took my wife's Prius to work yesterday and forgot how blissful it is to drive an automatic in nuts to butts traffic. working the pedals and levers in my car like an old timey crane operator when traffic is that thick does not spark joy at all
Lameazz

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I don't typically like to yuck someone else's yum, but I saw a Mk4 Golf on Austins today and jfc 🤮
I saw a yellow mk4 that looked and sounded pretty clean but the wheels were all different colors like pink yellow orange white red etc. Wouldnt stop so couldnt make them out

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Biotch, jean jackets were the shit back in the late 80's and early 90's. I got so much pussy back then on the hood of my Trans Am.
says pontac boy I heard there paying strong n Clark county for HJ's maybe you can pay to renovate your 50's trailer home in Vegas

Im in Reno atm I can start a go fund my gm GTI for you lmk poor boy we can fill your a-pillar up with gauges and you can monitor your cheap airide

I love drinking your hater tears

torga

Autocross Champion

Kamala Harris was in town for something or other and traffic everywhere was a total nightmare. only two bridges to get east to west. I was so happy scootin 10 feet at a time on an electric motor, getting 55mpg in stop and go traffic. y'all stubborn

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
took my wife's Prius to work yesterday and forgot how blissful it is to drive an automatic in nuts to butts traffic. working the pedals and levers in my car like an old timey crane operator when traffic is that thick does not spark joy at all
What do you need a manual for? You have 5 gears at home.