GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Spammers Selling Anti-Spam Solutions, Riceburner Perma-Banned Finally

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well I guess I'm living on borrowed time. I used a 2x4 and the redneck spring compressor when I installed my springs!
High five. It's the only way to do it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Acadia gas blackmailed me

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Acadia gas blackmailed me

You and Jay are just about the only two hold outs of coming and chilling with the boys on Discord. We all know Jay's too cool to come hang out, but feel free to jump in if you want.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
You and Jay are just about the only two hold outs of coming and chilling with the boys on Discord. We all know Jay's too cool to come hang out, but feel free to jump in if you want.
It's not a too cool thing. I just don't really like group chats format, they move so fast and I can't keep up. I'm in 4 already that I can't keep up with.

manu97

Autocross Champion
It's not a too cool thing. I just don't really like group chats format, they move so fast and I can't keep up. I'm in 4 already that I can't keep up with.
just request a tldr, someone will do it

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

1000003108.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Send me you link again? pm me?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
this too. like its just one 'thread' right? idk. this is better. even though this doesn't really work anymore lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

cb1111

Could be a blend of both, in my case i have really gotten quite busy this year with work and pregnancy. But also i feel like i became a little more boring which is sad. I remember being in my early 20's, promising myself i will always be the same silly suck, full of energy, laughter and curiosity when im 70. But my mid 30s is already clawing at my vitality and versatility, marching me toward becoming an bitter old man with a one track mind.

Or maybe its just the daylight savings lol
You're pregnant? Who knew.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
well, i identify as pregnant and you should respect my hanging ovaries now