GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
WRC is so cool. I'd really like to go to Rally Acropolis next year. Nearly all of my extended family is in Greece so it wouldn't be too hard. The US dollar is relatively powerful there and Greece isn't too expensive to vacay. Plus it would be in September when all the crazy tourists are gone.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Feels like 75% of my insta follows have vacationed in Greece at some point in the last two years. That or Italy.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
My wife’s last 3 lease vehicles got turned in early b/c she didn’t want to deal with renewing the registration. I married a riceburner.

She's a ginger?!?

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
That about sums it up. These things must be so annoying to own. I did ~5 30-100 pulls and drained the battery 17% by doing that. The way I drive the battery would die after 30 mins. Nope
wtf I knew it wasn’t great but didn’t think it was that bad

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
It's my Friday 🤩 lil college football reunion-type weekend coming up. My liver is ready 💪

riceburner

Autocross Champion
It is absolutely amazing how quickly a bad alignment can affect tire wear. My new winter tires from just last week are already riding and like hammered dogshit, howling and revererating down the road at all speeds. Ive driven like 200 miles tops.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Im meeting my boss tomorrow morning and trying to ask for a $20k raise. Wish me luck my dudes