GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Spammers Selling Anti-Spam Solutions, Riceburner Perma-Banned Finally

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Seriously haha i swear ive changed it at least twice

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Jay constantly changing the title back to a stale one every time riceburner updates it just so people keep giving him shit about not updating the title would be some next level trolling.

Serious gaslighting too.

"No you haven't been changing the title, you're crazy."

Meanwhile Jay keeps changing it back :ROFLMAO:
He paypals me $3 every time I give him shit about the title. I'm trying to retire early and thread title revenue from rice is booming

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Speaking of, i think i owe you about $13 rn

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Had an experience recently…

Kid gets sick, has an infection, go to the ER. Kid is bad enough that he’s admitted. The next evening (still in hospital with kiddo) I get sick and dehydrated to the point that I feel faint when standing so I’m wheeled down to the ER by a tech. Because this is a pediatric hospital and I can’t really walk I’m sent via ambulance to the hospital across the street where I’m given multiple bags of fluids and a cocktail of drugs to recover.

It wasn’t fun.

Moral of story, kids are plague dispensers… don’t have them unless you’re ok with getting sick a lot when they start school or daycare.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Kiddo is okay?

All the germs just make you stronger. That’s what I tell myself 🫠

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Kiddo is okay?

All the germs just make you stronger. That’s what I tell myself 🫠
Yeah, he’s sick in general though. This is the third time in three months that he’s been hospitalized for vomiting. This one was a virus because we all got it… the other two were not. So far nobody has been able to explain why he just starts vomiting for seemingly no reason, causing him to get really dehydrated really fast, meaning that even a single bag of fluids isn’t enough to get him home from the ER.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
That sounds horrible. Has his pediatrician run any tests? Food allergies, blood work?

cb1111

T
Yeah, he’s sick in general though. This is the third time in three months that he’s been hospitalized for vomiting. This one was a virus because we all got it… the other two were not. So far nobody has been able to explain why he just starts vomiting for seemingly no reason, causing him to get really dehydrated really fast, meaning that even a single bag of fluids isn’t enough to get him home from the ER.
That sounds like me as a kid. I was sick every time I turned around and every time I got sick I would vomit everything I ate in the last month and stuff I hadn't eaten yet. It went away for no good reason when I was about 10 and I now have a cast iron stomach. I'd always get pneumonia too, so you might want to check for lung issues. I'm still having major allergy issues, but the stomach thing has gone away.

Good luck. I feel for him - and you.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
That sounds horrible. Has his pediatrician run any tests? Food allergies, blood work?
This last time they did an upper gi xray with contrast and it all showed normal. All the labs related to the vomiting seem normal. On one hand it’s good to know that there’s nothing big that stands out, on the other it’s frustrating to not know wtf is happening.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
T

That sounds like me as a kid. I was sick every time I turned around and every time I got sick I would vomit everything I ate in the last month and stuff I hadn't eaten yet. It went away for no good reason when I was about 10 and I now have a cast iron stomach. I'd always get pneumonia too, so you might want to check for lung issues. I'm still having major allergy issues, but the stomach thing has gone away.

Good luck. I feel for him - and you.
Wow yeah that does sound like him. He’ll eat and hours later, long after it should be digested, there’s chicken fingers on the floor (or toilet, hopefully). At this point we don’t mess around, if his anti-nausea meds don’t work we just take him to the ER in hopes that the dehydration can be caught before he has to be admitted for it.

Because he’s not quite old enough that he can be left alone for a few minutes at a time I’ve become something of a professional at hospital stays… I basically have a go bag that just needs a couple extra things to throw in it. We roll in with our Little Red Wagon full of stuff knowing that we’re not leaving.